Return of Donkey Meet and Greet | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Return of Donkey Meet and Greet

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's coming together!

February 3rd:
IMG_2654_zps1948a30e.jpg

Today - Pic from Themeparkvigilante:
ou13_zps3f5e40d6.jpg

That looks great! I am still confused, that looks like a Mardi Gras both next to it. Is the Amex lounge and make up area, further down the Monster's Cafe Building towards HRRR?

It's coming together!

Today - Pic from Themeparkvigilante:
ou13_zps3f5e40d6.jpg

Wow, there is way to many clashes in theme. Monsters, Shrek and transformers feet away from each other. That looks worse then the tangled tower. Anyways, monsters should get taken out.

City inspections are behind, it's been rescheduled to reopen on the 22nd. All employees scheduled to return to the M&G this week have been moved elsewhere.

Makes me wonder if Monsters is really leaving still or not. It would indeed look weird to have A Transformers like Nest resturant, Donkey and then Transformers Nest building.

2 oaks a 1 magnolia planted last night. The walls are now on castors and have replaced the more permanent ones. We're approaching the reopening, just need to get the city in gear.

Thanks for the pic, Bob! Still looks like they have a few finishing details to complete.

Glad to see the fake painted vines finally all gone, and though a small detail, I like the current warmer tone of the wood.

Thanks again, BJCool! :smiley:

Awesome update, Robert!! :hail:

Still looks like they're missing something with those wooden poles up front. Though, it already looks great! Much better than the previous location's theming. :thumbs: