Ride Ideas | Inside Universal Forums

Ride Ideas

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 5, 2013
I Would Like To Hear Some Ride Ideas For USH, Such As, Expanding More On

The "Fast & The Furious" Ride Idea. I Can't Wait To See Them!!  :)

A ride where you take the hands of the experience like mission space but not much except some screen's and a lot of animatronics and using invisable trackless dark ride system with elevator's and a epic drop that's apart of a scene whichever the guest's go through by a screen and the ride would be like the concept of monstermania. but with half animatronic's, prop's, and film sequence's.

Last edited by a moderator:
These aren't really ride ideas, but they're just rides other Universal parks have that I wish we could include. Not necessarily all of them, but maybe two or three.

• The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man
  • Pteranodon Flyers
  • The Cat in the Hat
  • Revenge of the Mummy (the way it was MEANT to be)
  • Men in Black: Alien Attack
  • Madagascar: A Crate Adventure

Reactions: Jerry 92602
These aren't really ride ideas, but they're just rides other Universal parks have that I wish we could include. Not necessarily all of them, but maybe two or three.

• The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man
  • Pteranodon Flyers
  • The Cat in the Hat
  • Revenge of the Mummy (the way it was MEANT to be)
  • Men in Black: Alien Attack
  • Madagascar: A Crate Adventure
I would love to have Spider-Man in USH and The Mummy (We Are Sorry We Messed Up)

I think Universal should make a ride of Heroes (TV Series) it would be amazing for me but for everyone else I think they would say whats heroes? So then I would say catch it on Netflix by the way its from Universal 

Heroes is done and over with now as far as I know. The series ended over 3 years ago, and it wouldn't be as timeless as some of the other attractions.
The series is being revived by Xbox. They plan to make original episodes. But even if it is... I think is too soon to make a ride from Heroes. I have always said a rgood ride would be a high speed roller coaster for Fast and the Furious (I don't like those movies by the way, but I love the idea of that ride). I would like a dark ride that is like Indiana Jones, fun for everyone and it's not too kiddie, but I wouldn't know about which franchise. 

I would love to see a dark ride using animatronics, based on a horror sci-fi series such as THE THING or ALIEN. I felt THE THING was one of Horror Night's best mazes. Too bad THE THING remake and PROMETHEUS flopped.

That would be amazing. The only way I see that happening would be if a Van Helsing remake came out that was super successful. The chance of that happening are probably as low as the ride itself happening :p

I used to love those books! Basically same concept but with animatronics! If they wanted to make it family friendly somewhat, I'd get the full rights to Scooby Doo and make it be themed to Scooby and the gang researching a Wax Museum that became alive, kinda like the second movie. It'd be "Scooby Doo and the House of Horrors" or "Scooby Doo and the Universal House of Horrors". :)