Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF) | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I actually think the VR attraction will be good at the very least.

I just need to see more from this concept before it feels worth being an attraction the second you enter the park. Minion Mayhem and this don’t sound like great ways introduce people to your parks. And I like Minion Mayhem, but those waits.....

Looks like for a while at least Studios will be my "breakfast at today show, ride mummy, do gringotts, and take the train to Islands... and dont come back until HHN" park.

Reactions: SpatulaShack
They should bring Alfred Hitchcock back temporarily

I keeed...

I do think it's odd that the yellow money makers don't have their own land...

I suppose USF got their Minions presence before it was a smash hit

But more than seeing Shrek go, I would love for the idea of Production Central to go.

Reactions: Jwhee
They should bring Alfred Hitchcock back temporarily

I keeed...

I do think it's odd that the yellow money makers don't have their own land...

I suppose USF got their Minions presence before it was a smash hit

But more than seeing Shrek go, I would love for the idea of Production Central to go.
Would love to see them add the flat rides from Beijing and Japan somehow.

Isn't having two attractions both themed to the exact same thing right when you enter the front gate of a major theme park a little strange when the land itself isn't themed to said IP? Will they be rebranding the land to Production Central Presents: Minion Movie Theaters? First Despicable Me lost the 3D making an already lackluster attraction even worse and now they're adding what is essentially Midway Mania without the ride system across from it? Who is making these decisions? Clowns. Clowns as far as the eye can see.

Would love to see them add the flat rides from Beijing and Japan somehow.
Tear down Shrek and the store beside it and there would be plenty of space to have a minions mini land with 1-2 flat rides and some small cafes/shops along with opening up the front of the park.

I doubt they axe production central, unless they annex Hollywood Bowl and Rockit into its own land or NY.
Paint the track yellow and update the music to 2010s pop and Rockit would basically be a minions coaster. /sarcasm

Honestly though, HRRR and the stage have minimal enough theming that they could easily be annexed into New York if so desired.

They are also featured in the Horror Make-Up Museum

It will just be odd for Monsters Cafe to be removed..

Buuut, I would gladly take that for some cohesion with the front of the park which has always been scatterbrained
Ya your last sentence to me is the biggest part of this that I actually like. I fully expect a new minions restaurant also. Have never eaten in Monsters Cafe tbh, or at least not in a decade, but I do feel every food option they have in there is stuff I’d enjoy.

Reactions: shiekra38
Honestly, i'd hate for the front of the park to become all minions.
I wouldn't hate it...I don't think it's the best option

Personally, my controversial take is redo the front of the park in two phases

And both of the options involve moving Minions to somewhere else

I wouldn't hate it...I don't think it's the best option

Personally, my controversial take is redo the front of the park in two phases

And both of the options involve moving Minions to somewhere else
I would prefer to move the Minions to Kidzone, give them a whole land there, and tear down at least the Shrek Building for green space (to allow for a more beautified entryway) and tear down/do something with the minions building. Build anything other than just another version of this ancient simulator.

Last edited:
Reactions: tielo and shiekra38