Six Flags Fright Fest 2024 (Magic Mountain) | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Fright Fest 2024 (Magic Mountain)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Got an email back from going to guest services on the 13th

Basically they said thanks for the feedback, I even asked to be called back and even called the customer service and they said they made a note to call me back

But just got an email. So yeah

Woof. That’s disappointing to hear.

Back when I was in college I wrote a very critical piece about Magic Mountain on a blog I can’t even recall the name of (not one with much readership). On my way to class one morning, I got a phone call from the park president to, essentially, hear what I had to say and ask for feedback.

My point being that there has certainly been a time in the parks recent (ish) history that indicated they could deal with criticism, even when it was (probably) not totally fair. So it’s a bummer that they’re not better responding to, frankly, pretty mild and measured criticism.

If it was just complaining I get it

But it was all facts

I paid over 100 bucks for an event and tried to move my ticket date and couldn’t. The app does have wait times or saying if houses are open or not. Communication is bad if a houses does go bad, many people letting you into a house won’t even know it’s closed