Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know they were already erecting foreground steelwork. I cannot quite place the location of this, but I believe it is for a big turn in the rides track. Otherwise it may be part of the entrance arch.

From @skubersky on twitter
CElP5fdUkAISN9s.jpg

UPDATE: It has to be the entrance arch. Appears that all of this will disappear behind a real wall soon. :smiley:

Last edited:
I didn't know they were already erecting foreground steelwork. I cannot quite place the location of this, but I believe it is for a big turn in the rides track. Otherwise it may be part of the entrance arch.

From @skubersky on twitter
CElP5fdUkAISN9s.jpg

UPDATE: It has to be the entrance arch. Appears that all of this will disappear behind a real wall soon. :smiley:

Entrance Arch all the way Teebs, I posted a pic on Twitter with the concept art and it just fits.

Seth beet me to it.

I got about 36 1/2 feet.

But in all seriousness enjoyed listening to people try and guess what the attraction is.

It's huge and it has peoples attention. UNIVERSAL IS DOING IT THE RIGHT WAY.

But a ton of people dont even care they love the way it looks. It makes a first impression and a lasting one.
This one is going to be good you guys.
People love Uni already .

Seth beet me to it.

I got about 36 1/2 feet.

But in all seriousness enjoyed listening to people try and guess what the attraction is.

But a ton of people dont even care they love the way it looks. It makes a first impression and a lasting one.

Yeah, so many colorful guesses from people at the parks today:

"Look! They're building a Thundercats ride! There's skulls on it, so it makes it the bad guy's castle!"

*SNOBBY CHILD* "NO DAD!!! They're building a Chamber of Secrets ride!!!"

"I wonder what that Jurassic World ride will be about?"

"It's definitely an Indiana Jones ride, it has to be, why else would they be building a temple" :lol:

Seth beet me to it.

I got about 36 1/2 feet.

Maybe Seth has smaller feet than you! :stunned: Thank you as well. They are all good close numbers that add up to an average so that I can understand basically what I need to know. No more are required! Thanks guys!

Seth beet me to it.

I got about 36 1/2 feet.

great points....

Went today, the facade looks awesome without scaffolding. Maybe by the time I go back in a month or so the entrance will be formed a little bit.

I look forward to seeing how far along they are when I go in Sept, will make sure to take plenty of pics too :D

Maybe Seth has smaller feet than you! :stunned: Thank you as well. They are all good close numbers that add up to an average so that I can understand basically what I need to know. No more are required! Thanks guys!

I also had to weave a little to avoid a stampeding herd of Grandventure kids ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.