Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I went through diagon I thought to myself how is universal, let alone anyone, gonna top this level of theming? I'm looking at the pictures of this incomplete facade and I'm speechless, they're topping it as we speak. This is seriously not only the best facade of the resort but theme parks in general. God only knows how amazing it's gonna look inside

It's truly thrilling to have new construction again. I've only gotten to visit and see everything that's happened since Potter phase 1 this year, and I've got to say I'm so happy to see steel and scaffolding and cranes again. When I walk into Diagon, I'm blown away not only by the detail but also by the fact that I watched it grow from a dirt patch, to a hell of a lot of scaffolding, and finally to the amazing, beautifully exquisite Diagon Alley that's here today.
I am so thrilled to go through the process again with Kong :happy:

16880640703_81ca5aa004_c.jpg

This photo kills me. It is so well framed by greenery that the entire project appears complete. An illusion, but a dreamy one!

Thank you so much for the pictures. I check back every day to see what's new. Though I do not post often, I appreciate this site and the members who contribute to it. I am so excited! Can't wait to see it in person!

Was at IOA over the weekend and I was shocked at how quick this thing is going up. None of us really have an idea on how much has been done on the inside, but this should be done by next summer easily.

Was at IOA over the weekend and I was shocked at how quick this thing is going up. None of us really have an idea on how much has been done on the inside, but this should be done by next summer easily.

Don't underestimate the length of time to do all the interior work for this behemoth but more importantly don't expect to see Universal let Gringotts ever happen again. While it may appear ready early via the exterior I'm sure Uni has added a oh **** didn't see that coming window to avoid costly delays for the Summer Season.

Don't underestimate the length of time to do all the interior work for this behemoth but more importantly don't expect to see Universal let Gringotts ever happen again. While it may appear ready early via the exterior I'm sure Uni has added a oh **** didn't see that coming window to avoid costly delays for the Summer Season.

Figured Universal wasn't happy with Gringotts debut...good news Kong will hopefully have less downtime upon opening..

Indeed they have. As I understand it, by the end of November, we will be looking at the site and saying, "Where did everyone go?".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.