Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 140 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, Niles might not technically be wrong. If the 360 film is essentially the centerpiece of this attraction, some people might be disappointed, especially since it's been 6 years since it's been open at USH.

:saywhat:

I'd say Nemesis is one of the best themed roller coasters there is. Even after 20 years it's still looking great. As a whole, the park is a beautiful place but it does have the advantage of being built around a real castle in a deep forest. Gloomy woods in particular really takes advantage of this. I'd say it's the closest us Brits get to the level of theming found in Disney and Universal.

Yea, this is by far the most interesting aspect for me. I think live actors could add a ton to this attraction. Like Great Movie Ride on steroids.

I think it's also a nice throwback to the original Kongfrontation with the on board operator. Its something that Universal has been missing since Jaws shut that allows something a we bit different every time you ride. I know Poseidon's Fury has a tour guide but it's not something that I want to ride again.

I don't think it was ever confirmed or denied that there would be a live person snatched. So I don't think people still want to give out that information.

Not trying to be a jerk but... ok? Lol. Like cool that you don't want to know but that doesn't mean nobody is allowed to answer. Put it in spoilers if they must.

To be honest, I don't know whether it came to fruition or not. I believe that rumor first came from HTF back before the redesign of the project and building. Perhaps it's been handled in a room unto itself if so?

Reactions: Mike S and Ryno27
I don't think it was ever confirmed or denied that there would be a live person snatched. So I don't think people still want to give out that information.

Back in the day, it was confirmed by HTF here.

But things might have changed. Although why would you need make-up artists to come in to do the tribal makeup so late in the game if there weren't going to be live actors?

Status
Not open for further replies.