Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this today for the first time in months and holy jeeze this building and facade are ginormous, pictures not do it justice
It's not till you see it in person that you get the sense of scale. It's been just over a month since I last went, amazing how much has been done since

Last edited:
Reactions: Hockeyman55
It's interesting that a culture that could only assemble a primitive bunch of stone into a temple could in the end, hone massive blocks at the top with the narrowest of seams. :saywhat:

18744715671_30bba4022e_b.jpg

Teebs: If you ever get the chance, travel to the Chitzen Itza Mayan ruins complex in the Yucatan area of Mexico. Absolutely amazing, & the Kong attraction has a remarkable resemblance to those temples.

Reactions: Cole
I was in IOA on Saturday and notice a small squared piece of picture or painting stuck to the mountains backdrop wall of the building. It looked like trees, vine, jungle look. Does anyone know what are they planing to do with that billboard?

It's cool, but I really feel like there must have been a less monochrome way of doing this whole thing.

Disney's not the only one who does rock work well in their parks!

I always loved the rock work in Jurassic Park. The rock work on Hogwarts is also epic. Now, Kong is looking to hit it out of the park.

It's cool, but I really feel like there must have been a less monochrome way of doing this whole thing.
I think it'll feel less that way when we get a splash of color onto the site in the form of trees and bushes and, if the concept art holds true, fire by the entrance.

Reactions: Cole
Status
Not open for further replies.