Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 331 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
keep in mind the end of this month will be pretty insane for Florida and universal.First you still have two more grad nights then on the 21 i think Orlando informer is booking universal studios.On top of that the 27-29 is mega-con which will draw in lots of people followed by memorial day.Also at the con a full sized ship will be built upload_2016-5-13_14-0-5.jpeg

I would assume Universal keeps Kong closed through grad nights.

They make no profit off it and a bunch of high school kids is the last thing they probably want to open up the fresh queue of Kong to..

I would assume Universal keeps Kong closed through grad nights.

They make no profit off it and a bunch of high school kids is the last thing they probably want to open up the fresh queue of Kong to..

Yeah they definitely won't. Forbidden Journey was also closed during Gradventure/Bash.

So from what it sounds like they are majorly behind in getting the attraction running to a point where they are comfortable. I'm guessing that walls haven't come down yet because they have no idea how long they'll have to keep two TMs staffed to stand outside and ward people off.

Won't be long now before Universal gets really PO'd. Summer crowds are not far off...

I wouldn't even venture a guess at when this attraction will soft open. It could be July 15 for all I know now.

Very suspicious of this date thrown out....
:shifty:
Checks Southwest points to see if I have enough to get me to Uni and back on July 15th

Reactions: Ryno27
same here.. june 22-24 (which ironically is the contest dates.. lol) first and probably only trip to universal (at least for many years) and was looking forward to hulk and kong.. although the dates were picked before we knew about kong or hulk.. will be disapointed, but should be a fun trip nonetheless.

I'm going in late June/ early July, and I'm getting quite concerned now...

No idea if it is related, but the beginning of the summer period for block out dates for FL resident tickets and Power Passes have been pushed back to July 1. They originally started like June 11 or so.

Reactions: anihilnation
No idea if it is related, but the beginning of the summer period for block out dates for FL resident tickets and Power Passes have been pushed back to July 1. They originally started like June 11 or so.
We shall stick to our Summer release BY CHANGING THE CALENDAR!!! [cue evil laughs]

Reactions: Ryno27