Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While in a queue at HHN at the sound stages, I did see a door with a sign mentioning something about a closed set and needing to call someone for access, but I would not know if that sign is always there or not.

Last year it was 23. So I'm assuming ss23 is still the top secret testing facility.
Isn't that being used for HHN?

Here's a map by the way:
universal-studios-soundstage-19-4.jpg

Hmmm... November is coming as I have been telling you since February. Perhaps UC is micro managing the GC in the past few weeks. Gawd, I almost said more, but I cannot except to say that necessary things are getting completed. That said, I worry that Nassal's schedule is somewhat screwed up at this point. What a tough balance for them.

Hmmm... November is coming as I have been telling you since February. Perhaps UC is micro managing the GC in the past few weeks. Gawd, I almost said more, but I cannot except to say that necessary things are getting completed. That said, I worry that Nassal's schedule is somewhat screwed up at this point. What a tough balance for them.

Well, my sources say that December is coming after November.

Anyway, is this why the outside progress is so uneven? Fits of activity followed by two weeks of little visible progress?

December always comes after November... what is your point?

At this point, I believe UC is twisting the GC's arm to finish up other things that are more time sensitive. The covered queue isn't needed until opening day. The ride track and interior are needed long prior to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.