Spice Road Table Coming to Morocco | Inside Universal Forums

Spice Road Table Coming to Morocco

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
More eateries being built?! Shocking! :blank:

Can we get some new ATTRACTIONS/RIDES built Disney? It's like they aren't even trying anymore.

EDIT : In before someone cites Fantasyland/epic themed bathrooms to the aforementioned question.

More eateries being built?! Shocking! :blank:

Can we get some new ATTRACTIONS/RIDES built Disney? It's like they aren't even trying anymore.

EDIT : In before someone cites Fantasyland/epic themed bathrooms to the aforementioned question.
And once again, Disney announces another project that's not a ride.

More Moroccan food. That surely was the #1 response on the in park surveys. More Moroccan FOOD!!!! And i am sure there will be a up charge dinner package for Illuminations.

And once again, Disney announces another project that's not a ride.

More Moroccan food. That surely was the #1 response on the in park surveys. More Moroccan FOOD!!!! And i am sure there will be a up charge dinner package for Illuminations.

It's not Moroccan. It's Mediterranean. Big difference. One of the reasons this is happening is because the Moroccan restaurant under performs because of all the rubes going to Dizzy World for vacation.

Also, the Moroccan food there is pretty darned good. Don't knock it till you've tried it.

It's not Moroccan. It's Mediterranean. Big difference. One of the reasons this is happening is because the Moroccan restaurant under performs because of all the rubes going to Dizzy World for vacation.

Also, the Moroccan food there is pretty darned good. Don't knock it till you've tried it.
Oh, I love Mediterranean/ Moroccan food. My point was that the lack of Mediterranean food wasn't what I would consider to be one of Epcot's pressing problems.

It's sad that we can't be happy for something that will probably be great, and be a good new experience for the park. But that's the position TDO has put its true fans in.

It's sad that we can't be happy for something that will probably be great, and be a good new experience for the park. But that's the position TDO has put its true fans in.

Oh, I'm not against the restaurant. I'm just against Disney ONLY putting restaurants in EPCOT.

And this is much more than just TDO.

While I sound negative, I really do enjoy both La Cava del Tequila and Via Napoli.

It's just I really would like a NEW ride not aimed at toddlers sometime before I die.

Photos from today

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

Could someone get some pictures of where exactly this was squeezed in, especially the interior parts including kitchen? The menu appears heavily Americanized which leaves me cold. Give me Tangerine Cafe and lamb shawarma.

^ Thanks Justin. Wow, they ripped the hell out the waterfront there, including 4 gorgeous old Loquat trees. I wonder what sales damage this does to the hidden Restaurant Marrakesh.

^ Thanks Justin. Wow, they ripped the hell out the waterfront there, including 4 gorgeous old Loquat trees. I wonder what sales damage this does to the hidden Restaurant Marrakesh.

Honestly, I doubt much. When I went to Marrakesh for lunch, 98% of the tables were empty. It was kind of awkward being one of the three tables occupied, which is a shame because the restaurant is beautiful. Also, Spice Table does not take ADRs and is a walk up restaurant, so people may book Marrakesh not knowing about the Spice Road.

Honestly, I doubt much. When I went to Marrakesh for lunch, 98% of the tables were empty. It was kind of awkward being one of the three tables occupied, which is a shame because the restaurant is beautiful. Also, Spice Table does not take ADRs and is a walk up restaurant, so people may book Marrakesh not knowing about the Spice Road.

Funny, the one time I made a point to walk in to take a look, it was also dead. I believe Marrakesh may be the tallest interior of any interior restaurant at WDW. It has a highly decorative middle eastern style coffered ceiling.