Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Spider-Man: Homecoming

Hi. Question - In Amazing Spider-Man, Andrew Garfield said re The Lizard "It was my fault, I gave him the formula" Am I right in remembering Garfield also said / did this in The Social Network?

Incidentally, I enjoyed Homecoming - was glad it was so much lighter / fun than Amazing Spider-Man 2 and less punching than The Avengers 1-2.

I went in with admittedly low expectations, but I was floored. So fun and funny. Keaton was a force, which isn't common for Marvel villains. And the "Woah" moment everyone is mentioning "totally got me. Also my favorite ending since Iron Man 1.

Can't recommend this movie enough.

I guess it was alright but it felt like the film just wanted the 2 main characters to be really unlikeable. Also, the villain's plot wasn't done fantastically so it got a 7.5/10 for me