Springfield Expansion | Page 137 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well 1500 ft of construction walls will do that.
That's why I said I hope it will clear up afterwards. I'm not totally sold on the fact that they won't try and squeeze money out of every part of real estate there that they can though. Besides Moe's, this is all pretty "meh" for me.

With the spinner being in "Krustyland" and with the new games, I think it may be pretty cool and a great visual at night. It will give the area a kinetic energy. Universal does't have many outside attractions that give parks that energetic kind of feel.

The Spinner and Duff Gardens are going to be a great visual addition. It's really going to make the waterfront pop.

How do we know there's a spinner going in? And what does "spinner" mean? Are we just talking a generic fair ride?

Think One Fish or Dumbo. Though themed to Kodos & Kang. I just want to know how these lime green awning things will fit in thematically. Though, I'm sure that they aren't even anywhere near done yet.

I know right, all that dirt and fresh cement! What are they thinking! :blank:

Funny, I said yet. As in I'm waiting for it to be done. What was I thinking posting anything remotely not positive about Universal!

- - - Updated - - -

Well it's taking up empty land and it's a much-needed kiddie ride, so, why not?

I wish it was something other than a normal dumbo-type spinner, but I don't disagree.

Funny, I said yet. As in I'm waiting for it to be done. What was I thinking posting anything remotely not positive about Universal!

- - - Updated - - -

I wish it was something other than a normal dumbo-type spinner, but I don't disagree.

Same here, I like the idea of adding a ride for the kids, but there are so many other types of "spinners" out there that they could have added.

Same here, I like the idea of adding a ride for the kids, but there are so many other types of "spinners" out there that they could have added.

I believe the specifics of The Simpsons "spinner" are still speculation, and the comparison to 1F2FRFBF is simply that category of rides. I think it is yet to be confirmed which type of "spinner" it would be.

How do we know there's a spinner going in? And what does "spinner" mean? Are we just talking a generic fair ride?

Technically we don't "know" a Spinner is going in but I've been telling everyone that a spinner of Kang and Kodos is going in for months while others have said I didn't know what I was talking about. Other people and other sites have claimed either a Ferris Wheel or no flat ride at all.

I guess we will all find out soon...

Update from Popsong1.......

[video=youtube;cBpuzGnAVoE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBpuzGnAVoE[/video]

Screencaps:

iGmPnbNg2Vubz.png

iNBDjOlEfonde.png

iDbcXTaHKOtMC.png

iBA06OAFQF6FZ.png

ibzBlwtFgMilhi.png

iJlLg5L1EZvMC.png

isasf869bumfs.png

Technically we don't "know" a Spinner is going in but I've been telling everyone that a spinner of Kang and Kodos is going in for months while others have said I didn't know what I was talking about. Other people and other sites have claimed either a Ferris Wheel or no flat ride at all.

I guess we will all find out soon...

My money is on a inverted winged launched giga coaster :pound: