Springfield Expansion | Page 140 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anyone know if Universal has decided what the land will be called? Obviously, Springfield would be the most appropriate and makes the most sense, you have to think calling it The Simpsons Land is much much better from a marketing prospective (I.e. many wouldn't know what Springfield is just based on the name)...thoughts?

Does anyone know if Universal has decided what the land will be called? Obviously, Springfield would be the most appropriate and makes the most sense, you have to think calling it The Simpsons Land is much much better from a marketing prospective (I.e. many wouldn't know what Springfield is just based on the name)...thoughts?

It think has to be Springfield, the park is New York, San Francisco, (Amity), Hollywood.

Last we heard it will be two sublands of Krustyland and Springfield. May have changed with the other changes in the projects, but I don't think so.

To the best of my knowledge there will be two sub lands. Springfield and Krustyland.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it will just be called Springfield with Krustyland either "within" it or just two lands altogether. Sorry I should of worded that better...