Springfield Expansion | Page 162 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
8eW4ZHy.jpg

Great photos! Thanks for sharing. :rep:

But for the life of me, I don't understand why that brick design on the top of Android's randomly stops instead of continuing along the side of the restrooms. Being all the same paint color, it looks odd that the same architectural design element doesn't continue around what you are to believe is the same structure.

Great photos! Thanks for sharing. :rep:

But for the life of me, I don't understand why that brick design on the top of Android's randomly stops instead of continuing along the side of the restrooms. Being all the same paint color, it looks odd that the same architectural design element doesn't continue around what you are to believe is the same structure.

Ditto what he said. That thing has been driving me crazy since they finished up the stucco on that side.

What is up with the Krusty burger sign

I guess I was wrong about the Krusty sign. IDK about that thing, a little unusual.

Aside from those things the place is looking great and thanks for the pic update :happy: I was starting to get withdraws again :look:

For the construction yet to be done, as long as they prepped it right it should be smooth sailing bringing it all together.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think they installed it yet. I believe that's the mount for the actual sign.

Yep, I am assuming the sign would be bigger than what is there and just "bolt" onto the front. But that still looks unusual to me, usually just a few steel pipes sticking out that it attaches onto.

Last edited:
great photos! Thanks for sharing. :rep:

But for the life of me, i don't understand why that brick design on the top of android's randomly stops instead of continuing along the side of the restrooms. Being all the same paint color, it looks odd that the same architectural design element doesn't continue around what you are to believe is the same structure.

ditto what she said. That think has been driving me crazy since they finished up the stucco on that side.

Maybe it was a typo or you didn't know but BJC is a guy

No prob folks...
BTW you can actually make out the raised "MOE'S" lettering in that plastic bag cover thing.
And there were a bunch of guys working diligently on the lagoon side too.

do we expect to see the walls comes down soon on the Moe's side while they focus on the lagoon side?

The walls won't come down on the restaurants until the facades are finished.

Agreed. That looks pretty awkward... :inquisitive:

And there were a bunch of guys working diligently on the lagoon side too.

Awesome! :cheers:

As of right now they have 35 days until June 20th...I think with the pace of construction at Universal already that this project can meet that deadline. The restaurant facades are almost complete, supposedly the interior is as well...and give the lagoon side a few weeks and I'm sure we will see progress.

It wouldn't usually bother me as a façade is often only in the front. My issue is basically that this building has two front sides.

I'm allowed to be picky once and a while you know. :sneaky:

It wouldn't usually bother me as a façade is often only in the front. My issue is basically that this building has two front sides.

I'm allowed to be picky once and a while you know. :sneaky:
I agree, you are spending all this $$$ and when you continue the color on the side why not continue the brick

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, what are those 4 dots on androids, light fixture mounts????