Springfield Expansion | Page 169 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Incredible, I can't believe they're building the transformers restaurant so far from the attraction.

What do you mean? Red: Restaruant, Orange: Transformers the Ride 3D
1fcc71fa259df40b24257d81320ad8de_zpsd3f7ea59.jpg

Yes, obviously they're building starbot cafe next to the simpsons ride, and then they'll move monsters cafe to where the simpsons ride is.

Also thank you for putting in that much effort into a satirical post.

It's kinda refreshing seeing how many other people on facebook want BTTF back, probably won't happen though.

I feel like BTTF and ET have the most staying power out of any contemporary Universal properties, and getting rid of BTTF was a mistake. Would have preferred to have the simpsons ride in another area, or bring BTTF back in some capacity.

Edit: "Simpsons Expansion, Transformers ride or harry posster" oh god facebook is hurting my brain.

Edit 2: Petition to change my name to "Harry Posster"

Last edited:
Facebook comments never cease to amaze me, some say BttF is coming back, others say it's Transformers.

Hey there is a big BttF: The Ride poster right in front of the construction at the ole Jaws site. More than a rumor BttF is official and confirmed for that site :lol:

What you haven't seen the pictures of the track for a flying Delorian?