Springfield Expansion | Page 210 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just got back from a romp in the park, and my tastebuds loved this expansion! Had the shrimp basket from the Frying Dutchman, and aside from the cocktail sauce (it was either still not completely thawed or just extremely chunky) it was delicious! You really should try the mini cupcakes at the register. The cookies and creme one was amazing!

FYI Had 2 Duffs, 2 Duff Lites, 2 Flaming Moes, 1 Double Krusty Clogger with curly fries, and 1 Chicken & Waffle sandwich.......I am not well.

Looks like you had enough for everyone of us that couldn't be there and spent around $75 doing it

After a couple hours of my group drinking this happened...had some help with a few members on here too.

RECON PIC

CONFIRMED and on opening day no less good work to all that helped kick that keg and thanks for the excellent pic - Duff beer is made from the same brewery as hogshead The "Florida Beer Company"
Anyone ever try the indian river beer brand they sell because thats what the keg recon photo shows Duff beer kegs to be INDIAN RIVER I wonder how similar they are or if they just used the IR kegs for Duff

I feel silly having not asked. I'm gonna say no refills since the bartender didn't mention it when my group asked for another round and we had a very good rapport with him.

FYI Had 2 Duffs, 2 Duff Lites, 2 Flaming Moes, 1 Double Krusty Clogger with curly fries, and 1 Chicken & Waffle sandwich.......I am not well.

I just saw this and had to spit my beer out because I nearly choked. The I am not well part cracked me the hell up!

I'm not trying to sound gross but does anyone well beside SGT have gas? I'm being serious between the Duff, fried food, and the heat I'm laying waste to some febreeze candles.

So this is just a theory, and HTF (or any insiders) i'm not sure if you can say anything, but I feel like a lot of the reason it seems we aren't getting Energon for awhile is bc of the similarities to the Flaming Moe. I can see wanting to sell those and not compete in the same park, but could there be even more to it? Could Groening have a contract in place restricting any other similar drink (like Energon) from coming to USF for a period of time? HTF did mention that there were negotiations between Hasbro and Fox at one point if i'm correct...

So this is just a theory, and HTF (or any insiders) i'm not sure if you can say anything, but I feel like a lot of the reason it seems we aren't getting Energon for awhile is bc of the similarities to the Flaming Moe. I can see wanting to sell those and not compete in the same park, but could there be even more to it? Could Groening have a contract in place restricting any other similar drink (like Energon) from coming to USF for a period of time? HTF did mention that there were negotiations between Hasbro and Fox at one point if i'm correct...

:look:

My Matt Groening stab had purpose...

I'm not trying to sound gross but does anyone well beside SGT have gas? I'm being serious between the Duff, fried food, and the heat I'm laying waste to some febreeze candles.

HELLO PAYBACK! I had a mouth full of vodka when I read that! I have to say, I had no issues whatsoever and if anyone should, it'd be me. Jebus I LOL'd though

HELLO PAYBACK! I had a mouth full of vodka when I read that! I have to say, I had no issues whatsoever and if anyone should, it'd be me. Jebus I LOL'd though

Not even kidding my wife just kicked me into the other room :lol: