Springfield Expansion | Page 208 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
thanks! i was needing a more exact list cause of my diet but i just found a pic of the menu
http://www.insidethemagic.net/2013/...food-boulevard-offers-a-taste-of-springfield/

Lisa's looks more or less like the sandwich and salad area of any 7-11, premade offerings to just grab and go.

Cesar Salad - entree 6.79 / side 3.69 - Fresh cut romaine lettuce with Parmesan cheese, homemade Cesar dressing and crunchy croutons
Mediterranean Salad - 8.99 - Marinated tuna, diced feta, calamata olives, sliced red & green bell peppers and tomato wedges, served on a bed of fresh cut romaine lettuce with homemade Greek Vinaigrette dressing.
Caprese Salad - 9.99 - Sliced tomatoes and buffalo mozzarella served over a bed of fresh cut romaine lettuce with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Veggie Sandwich - 8.99 - Guacamole, sprouts, cucumber, lettuce and tomato served on a freshly made oat roll..
Turkey Wrap - 8.99 -Sliced smoked turkey, Monterrey jack cheese, lettuce and tomato served in a spinach wrap.
Hummus - 7.29 - Homemade hummus served with assorted vegetables and pita bread.
Fruit Plate - 5.99 - Fresh cut pineapple, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, orange and grapefruit
Fruit Cup - 3.39 - Fresh cut watermelon, cantaloupe and honeydew.
Assorted Yogurts - 3.49
Cupcakes 1 @ 1.99 / 4 @ 5.99

Last edited:
I kinda figured why Universal didn't make the Flaming Moe purple. Probably not the best idea to have a drink be compared to Purple Drank/Sizzurp and have people pretend to get their lean on. After all, they both involve cough syrup.

I kinda figured why Universal didn't make the Flaming Moe purple. Probably not the best idea to have a drink be compared to Purple Drank/Sizzurp and have people pretend to get their lean on. After all, they both involve cough syrup.

They could have just as easily made it a grape soda instead of a citrus soda. I think what they were trying to accomplish, though, is that without the ability to actually light the beverage on fire, a yellow-ish drink conveys the idea of "flaming" moreso than a purple beverage would. As for the non-alcoholic aspect, yes it is disappointing to some, but from a business perspective, it adds a specialty drink that all guests can enjoy = more profit.

Thanks for the links and pics guys . So no pepperoni pizza? Maybe universal might add a purple alcoholic flaming moe down the line or on the 20th. Any pics of the taco place?

FYI,

There will be many choices of fluids as well as carbs at Duff Gardens :thumbs:

Well... We were! Damn. We'd have bought you drinks! I had no reception in there or I'd of seen this sooner!

FYI To the Flaming Moe posts. It ONLY comes in a souvenir glass. It's part of the "magic" of the bubbling smoke. Tasty and the cup is kinda cool. To each their own.

Are there refills on the Flaming Moe's (with a fee obviously) or do you have to keep buying a souvenir glass?