Springfield Expansion | Page 275 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If guarantee only complaint about this expansion then Mark it up as a success but still...seriously? If anything it's the same way in the show...

Impressed with how spot on Lard Lad's looks. I'm also in love with how great the puckering looks around the hole. It looks even cooler in 3D than it does in 2D. It makes me want to touch it! (I've always had a fascination with hard objects that give the impression of being soft and yielding. That's why I love a lot of the architecture in Suess Landing so much)

Last edited:
Nice. That confirms I will be going tonight around 6 PM. Leaving work at 5 PM and heading out there. Anyone else gonna be there tonight?

Via @TouringPlans:

MQsZXhw.jpg

9va7Cog.jpg

zEJJfOn.jpg

rZqYfCA.jpg

3rYxdAJ.jpg

y9V2bKe.jpg

OW1djuI.jpg

tJAC23m.jpg

MOefKG1.jpg

0AdX28T.jpg

5lmdIGo.jpg

LlZZNa3.jpg

S4olCXm.jpg

mFOqdpu.jpg

mFOqdpu.jpg

CgwqYIt.jpg

fSgOrEF.jpg

5Frx8gK.jpg

KY5f9g7.jpg

Reactions: Felipe
Kang Kodos won't be open until Tuesday at earliest is what we are being told.

Grrrrr.... not sure if I can convince hubby w/o kang and kudos.... hmmmm... I will ask :smiley:

I would have thought for as long as it has been installed and cycling that it would be open now.

Thanks for all the pics, the area looks awesome. As for the sign, from other people's post I gather even when the walls came down there was going to be additional things that had to be done that they could not do with the walls up.

"Heat Lamp Dog", I'm laughing so hard. Chief Wiggums, doughnut in hand and crashed police cruiser, a gem. Area looks terrific. Universal has certainly captured the look & humor of the Simpsons.

I LOVE IT!!!!

Though I am disappointed by whatever Lard Lad is standing on (unless it is canon). It looks like a piece of plywood in a very random position. But the rest looks great! I'm also hoping the "Welcome to Springfield" sign is there.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts