Springfield Expansion | Page 273 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm sticking with my original Friday comment :thumbs: But hey I've been wrong before :lol:

The rain has been normal summer rain, which would always be built into a timeline of any Florida project. So I don't see rain being a hold up on this now. Before yes, because what we had before was not normal summer rain.

Once the walls come down there are still several finishing touches like DH pointed out

I am happy because husband said we can go to Uni tomorrow night if the walls are down!!!! He is less of a Uni fan with little kids, so it normally needs to be a good reason to get him to go.

I was lucky enough to get a quick walk through of the area. It is gonna be awesome. So much to see and a very high quality build. I will be there tomorrow for sure. What time for the meet up?

Awesome stuff

Long time lurker, first time poster. I have been following the construction of Springfield for months. Love seeing this all come together. i'll be down there in October and I absolutely cannot wait!!! Springfield is definitely going to be the first thing I do as soon as I get there. Cant wait to see the pics from the opening. Oh and if they ever do a Treehouse of Horror for HHN, that Lard Lad Statue better have red eyes and at least move the arm with the donut. I know its highly unlike, but a man can dream lol

Here are a few pics that I took today, rest are in my blog update. The Chief Wiggum statue still had white wrapping around his head. I liked how the lights on the police car lit up, that was a surprise. Enjoy!

DSC_0221.JPG

DSC_0218.JPG

DSC_0226.JPG

DSC_0224.JPG

DSC_0234.JPG

[video=youtube;CNkUpFnX-wI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNkUpFnX-wI[/video]

Reactions: Felipe