Springfield Expansion | Page 286 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We're hopefully gonna see Blinky elsewhere in FFB... :look:

When you say "spill, choking, and blinky" this must mean there is a nuclear "spill" from the power plant right? Someone nearby "choking" and that would explain blinky's appearance...am I close?

When you say "spill, choking, and blinky" this must mean there is a nuclear "spill" from the power plant right? Someone nearby "choking" and that would explain blinky's appearance...am I close?

Not even close, a pig, trash can, and dive prop would be miles closer :wave:

Does anyone know if LEGO has some sort of exclusivity agreement with Disney? In other words, is there anything preventing Universal from selling Lego's onsite or opening up a Lego store @ Citywalk? Between Marvel, Potter, and now Simpsons it seems like a match made in heaven.
Lego store would be awesome but I don't know if I'd count on any Potter Lego Merch. When I went to Legoland, I asked if they had any Potter stuff and one of the workers told me that the Potter Lego merch has been discontinued :( All they had was a Lego Harry Keychain. which I bought happily :)

42 days until my trip down. Any more pictures of the Simpsons RV? Isn't Twirl and Hurl supposed to be opening today or tomorrow?