Springfield Expansion | Page 284 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aaah... shooting new Springfield commercial footage most likely...

I love the mix of pics that both answer questions and create new mysteries..

Yes they were. Great stuff. Homer trying to go into Moe's while Marge pulled him out. Bart with hands on hood of police car spread legs.

Last edited:
How about painting this mural on the side of the Simpsons ride building facing FFB

c67fe6f668df3302612aceed68608967.jpg

Over the last three days my wife and I have sampled the carne asada, fish and chicken tacos at Bumblebee Man's, a big pink at Lard Lad's, and a Flaming Moe's at Moe's...all delicious. The waterfront at Duff Brewery is by far the best location to view Cinematic Spectacular in the entire park.

Springfield is not simply a hit, it's a grand slam.

-Andy

That makes more sense (I figured a camera would be better placed on a building or something) and now that you've said that, I see that they me be placed on every other tentacle.

You guys are over thinking it. The cameras are just to keep an eye on the ride/riders. Even with an operator and an attendant, there can still be blind spots within the ride area that are hard for the operator to see.

Over the last three days my wife and I have sampled the carne asada, fish and chicken tacos at Bumblebee Man's, a big pink at Lard Lad's, and a Flaming Moe's at Moe's...all delicious. The waterfront at Duff Brewery is by far the best location to view Cinematic Spectacular in the entire park.

Springfield is not simply a hit, it's a grand slam.

-Andy
That's the approximate area that we watched most of the Cinematic shows on our vacation last year. We thought, at that time, it was the best of the viewing positions that we had sampled.

Although this is a very minor thing to ponder, I just noticed today that they removed the blue penny machine from outside the Kwik-E-Mart and put a bench in its place. Wonder where it's going to go...

The concept art shows another sign on the highest point of Duff Gardens that appears to be blimp-shaped. I wonder if that was nixed or if it's still to come.

Last edited:
So HTF are there any other new surprises coming to Springfield that we don't know about already?

Depending on what was cut or not really. There are several "effects" I was "slick" about on the first page of the stash 2 sector 7. I would take a look again because most people probably blew through it with all the other stuff like Kong. Regardless though there are still several things coming to Springfield.

Depending on what was cut or not really. There are several "effects" I was "slick" about on the first page of the stash 2 sector 7. I would take a look again because most people probably blew through it with all the other stuff like Kong. Regardless though there are still several things coming to Springfield.

As we pass through Springfield USA (Yes were passing through, I mean what else can I give you? ) Well I take that back. Lets just hope they didn’t cut effects like the spill, choking, and blinky to name a few when they increased the budget again for the faux brick work in Duff Gardens. As I enjoy the full bar at Duff and eat fresh finger foods like Nachos, Twister Taters, and Potato Skins I find myself looking at two gentlemen goofing off with cameras and some serious computer equipment. Seems they have found a way to turn guests into Simpsons and offer that picture up for sale on several forms of merchandise. I couldn’t help but take a look at how I might look Simpsonized. The photo was very impressive and I had to have a mug to pour my beer into as we continue our tour.

You also mentioned the full bar and finger food we were disappointed being without earlier. Oops :lol:

^ yeah, that fruit cup thingy was sorry-ass. If you want to be politically correct and serve healthy food, give me fried zucchini sticks with ranch dressing. (ok, so that might be a bit off politically correct, but you get the idea)

hm all interesting things to see how this is going to progress. and thanks again HTF for all the info..and let us know if you come up with something of what that is on the statue.