Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 106 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Are they going to get rid of ST when SWGE opens?
Don't know for sure yet. Probably retheme. Feel like this gets asked every week.

Who knows how long after GE they retheme ST, but it's probably inevitable to happen eventually.

My guess is something themed to The Incredibles.

Reactions: Joel
Don't know for sure yet. Probably retheme. Feel like this gets asked every week.

Who knows how long after GE they retheme ST, but it's probably inevitable to happen eventually.

My guess is something themed to The Incredibles.

I think it should be transferred. They finally got it right with adding new destinations to keep it fresh (unlike MS). Plus in such big plot of land 3 major ride would be awesome, but then again, somehow I am not surprised.

Reactions: Mr. EPCOT
I think it should be transferred. They finally got it right with adding new destinations to keep it fresh (unlike MS). Plus in such big plot of land 3 major ride would be awesome, but then again, somehow I am not surprised.
The Millennium Falcon ride at GE should fill that niche for a flying ride that can be different each time (since you get to pilot it, in some capacity.)

Disneyland is going to have the same issue of having Star Tour not attached to the land.

Wonder what their plan is - if anything.
I'd say Iron Man experience... but they probably wanna limit Marvel to DCA... So, my idea remains the same as ours, The Incredibles.

Why not? We have a dance party with them in Tomorrowland. So apparently they fit. Apparently.

I'd say Iron Man experience... but they probably wanna limit Marvel to DCA... So, my idea remains the same as ours, The Incredibles.

Why not? We have a dance party with them in Tomorrowland. So apparently they fit. Apparently.
From everything I've heard, Iron Man will not be coming for the reasons you stated.

They'll probably make a new film to plug into both DHS and Disneyland... BH6 could make sense as it loosely fits present day Tomorrowland and would fit DHS very well too.

From everything I've heard, Iron Man will not be coming for the reasons you stated.

They'll probably make a new film to plug into both DHS and Disneyland... BH6 could make sense as it loosely fits present day Tomorrowland and would fit DHS very well too.
I can see that.

Reactions: Nick

They should just rename it Todayland
meet-the-robinsons-movie-review-walt-disney-world-todayland-tomorrowland.jpg

My guess is that what ever comes to Star Tours@DHS will also come to Star Tours@DL.

This makes sense (though I do think there's still a very slight chance Disneyland may get Iron Man). Either way, Disney has to make a new ride film for Hollywood Studios, and they'd probably rather have both resorts carry it to get the most bang for their buck.

I think Star Tours will continue as is, become standing but not operating, or have a whole new theme implemented, which ever is picked will be the same at both parks.

I think Star Tours will continue as is, become standing but not operating, or have a whole new theme implemented, which ever is picked will be the same at both parks.

....?

Well no one thought it was going to burrow down to the center of the earth and start a new race of mole people.

You just kinda surmised the options ;)

....?

Well no one thought it was going to burrow down to the center of the earth and start a new race of mole people.

You just kinda surmised the options ;)
Ya you're right :lol:

I've been kinda busy lately and haven't been checking to see if what I wrote actually adds anything. *takes mental note*