Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 55 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'll just be going to the Disneyland version unless the Florida version is dramatically different. Figure I'll pick a couple of mid week days during the school year to fly out and catch it. kids will love the playing hooky aspect.
I'd assume minor improvements are made to the DHS version like how WWoHP was kinda improved upon each time it was built.

From DestinationD, Startours has been confirmed to be receiving scenes from Episode Eight as SWL will encompass 14 acres...

This is literally the EXACT SAME concept art except for that this piece of art is depicted at sundown.

Nothing to see here.

Reactions: Mike S
From DestinationD, Startours has been confirmed to be receiving scenes from Episode Eight as SWL will encompass 14 acres...

I didn't think they would get rid of a perfectly good ride, but the concept art doesn't make sense to me directionally because star tours is all the way to the right side.

What are the odds that service droids AA are used around this land in some way?

Even just like a Garbage barrel R2-d2 haha

Reactions: Mike S
As I said in the Toy Story thread, not been bothered lately looking for updates but just had a quick look and Mickey Xtreme has a couple recent photos:

CxfSyx2XUAAnED4.jpg:large
CxfS1uBWQAAHC-c.jpg:large
CxfS4QCWgAEIOup.jpg:large
CxfSP4jUcAAV2ZL.jpg:large

@Marni1971 did a mockup of what SWL should look like. According to him, the white buldings are the extent of the "on-stage" area.

The 2 large buildings at the right of the land are obviously the attractions. The building to the top is the Battle Attraction and the lower building is the Falcon attraction. The empty space where the Honey I shrunk the Kids play area used to be is an expansion pad for the land.

TEXWJOS.jpg

@Marni1971 did a mockup of what SWL should look like. According to him, the white buldings are the extent of the "on-stage" area.

The 2 large buildings at the right of the land are obviously the attractions. The building to the top is the Battle Attraction and the lower building is the Falcon attraction. The empty space where the Honey I shrunk the Kids play area used to be is an expansion pad for the land.

TEXWJOS.jpg

That still leaves a lot of empty space where LMA was.

Reactions: Mike S and Joel
Didn't he say that was another possible expansion pad?
He went on to say that there will be rather large Back of House buildings there that could prevent expansion if I read it right. At least for the time being that is.

There are much better areas for them to expand in this park though imo. By ST/Indy, going into the parking lot being one. Behind the BatB show there's room for a sizeable attraction. And my favorite plot because of how big it is, the old Animation building/Star Wars Launch Bay/Animation Courtyard... that plot could connect to both Toy Story Land AND Rock n Roller Coaster an house a sizeable land.