State of USH - What's Next? | Page 43 | Inside Universal Forums

State of USH - What's Next?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wish...my god I wish

Maybe the lower lot if they are taking away Mummy and Transformers?

On the Upper lot besides Simpsons area, we really only have one half of Frenchstreet/half of the Minions Carnival area to work with.

Now if they use this tech for show there is more room in USH for this....but I hope and if not here Florida has plenty of room for a FNAF ride.

FNAF has a fanbase for sure and has great HHN potential but I don't think the overall IP's appeal is enough to warrant a fully fledged ride that operates 365 at Universal.

Anyone remember when Sally proposed that Walking Dead dark ride several years ago? I do. I know that never went anywhere.
Forget TWD! I remember when they showed off Goosebumps for a dark ride :sob::sob::sob: That's the real disappointment of never happening.

I also feel the need to remind people that Sally Corp showed off the FNAF dark ride proposal back in November 2016 at IAAPA.

Forget TWD! I remember when they showed off Goosebumps for a dark ride :sob::sob::sob: That's the real disappointment of never happening.

I also feel the need to remind people that Sally Corp showed off the FNAF dark ride proposal back in November 2016 at IAAPA.
They do concepts and hope someone will buy it, interesting tho so they have the rights?

I am going to guess some of the things shown at this event were a Simpsons replacement and maybe even a new land for the lower lot that will take over SS 16-24 since those are earmarked for theme park expansion.

Might be worth considering but from Apex--apparently word's getting out from specific positions that a second hotel is apparently rearing up to progress.

The funny thing with a second hotel is that me and @ethanuniversal have been talking about this for the past two hours, and it seems if a second hotel was to happen; it likely would have to be conducted and gone through a separate permitting process due to the boundaries being within the NBCUniversal Evolution Plan (YES, IT'S TIME TO FINALLY DUST THAT THREAD BACK AWAKE BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE).

1726436209119.png

1726436303609.png

1726436288905.png

The final EIR placed the designated locations in permits for two of the three hotel locations. P515, is essentially going to be made outside of this and is part of LA County properly.

Gonna deposit an element of consideration, but what if LA2028 is where NBCUniversal wants to get as much as they can through the likes of hotel revenue?

We are now 4 years away from the IOC settling down into LA County, and as per the plans; the Universal Lot will be home to the IOC Broadcasting Committee during LA2028. Perhaps as a result, they want to make sure they are able to allow places for news groups to be able to spring too and from while being able to rest?

Worth considering even for a small element.

Last edited: