Stranger Things (HHN 2023) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Stranger Things (HHN 2023)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know it shouldn’t matter at all but reading the comments on IG from their official account, I’m shocked that there’s a lot of hate for this. I swear this maze was getting requested last year.

Online people will complain because hate trains are popular. The ticket sales won’t lie, ST is still one of the most popular IPs out there!
Oh I’m aware of that. I just find it mind-boggling the maze that was getting requested every time since last year, suddenly everyone turned heel against it. Stranger things have happened indeed…

I'd say the negativity regarding the house is because of the amount of emptiness and static figures that were used in the past houses. They would start off good and then after losing the face actors for whatever reasons, a lot of times it was a ghost house scaractor wise. Also the Mindflayer which should have been fantastic was kinda boring.

Hopefully won't be the case this year

It is fairly ironic considering this is the ONE year where I think there is genuine HHN content to be had. I was pretty against ST the first year -- I didn't think it was horror enough. Second year, I didn't mind. I know I'm in the minority, but I thought both houses were mid/fine-goodish depending on the time and day. However, this is the first time I am GENUINELY excited for ST because of Vecna and the gruesome imagery, deaths, and scares Season 4 had. I think it has a lot of potential to be ACTUALLY scary.

truly i will never forget the feeling of watching
the body horror of chrissy being overtaken by vecna and her limbs snapping
for the first time and running to check on all my non-horror friends because i knew they'd be traumatized lol

this was THE season to do a HHN maze and i'm so happy it's a reality

Reactions: DTH and highdefrex
They’ve already done that with the last house and it was garbage so I’m of the opposite mind. Clearly they’re not afraid of showing daytime guests content that might be scary.

Reactions: Freak
They’ve already done that with the last house and it was garbage so I’m of the opposite mind. Clearly they’re not afraid of showing daytime guests content that might be scary.
Rachel Dratch Television GIF by Saturday Night Live

I just want a Picture with Vecna

I hope the maze if good if not cool, it will have a 4 hour wait and will distract people from other mazes