Streetmosphere | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Streetmosphere

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Are you sure you guys are not talking about the Blues Brothers in their car?

Yep. The Men In Black used to drive their Ford around the park. The few times I saw them one would be driving while the other stuck his legs out the passenger window as stiff as a board. I never understood it, but I thought it was funny.

-Andy

Street Breakz and City Sounds are performing near Beetlejuice.

2ugcj61.jpg

Yep. The Men In Black used to drive their Ford around the park. The few times I saw them one would be driving while the other stuck his legs out the passenger window as stiff as a board. I never understood it, but I thought it was funny.

-Andy

Yes, MiB used to drive around but they would also stop and put on a skit.

I bumped into Doc and Marty rounding the corner by Mels on their way backstage once.
I was just quick enough with the camera to grab a pic - will post it when I get home.

Wow, there really used to be a Marty in the park? Please post this picture as soon as you can. Thanks! :smiley:

I've been told that Marty might be out tomorrow after 2:30 for just a couple sets if you want to see him! He'll probably be out with Doc so make sure you get pictures if your in Orlando!

I'm in NC, and only get to visit once every 5-6 years. I looked on youtube and didn't see anything, hopefully someone here can post a pic?