Streetmosphere | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Streetmosphere

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looks like they never got the memo that Michal J. Fox ended up playing Marty McFly. :rofl:

[video=youtube_share;-nYvrS-jlcI]http://youtu.be/-nYvrS-jlcI[/video]

Don't quote me on this one, but the mics may have just been for the meet and greet.

Reactions: Skubersky
I've heard a rumor (I've no idea how legit it is, but it's something I've heard) that we may be seeing the rest of the Scooby gang again soon. I'd like it, but I don't imagine it'll last long, IF it even happens.

I wouldn't be surprised. They'll be trying to beef up EVERYTHING at Universal for this summer to handle the overflow of people from Diagon Alley and give guests things to see and do while they wait to go in.

disneyworld2011pt1182.jpg

This is fantastic. Marty looks extremely authentic to the first film. He should appear with Doc Brown every time he's out.

-Andy

Doc's new bike is on property, but awaiting final confirmation before it can come out. Looks like there's some sort of cabinet on the back, with god knows what inside.

They have a character called Cabbie out there near the entrance of the park now, not sure if he's new but I've never seen him before.

It's a nice addition but I feel like the performer is lacking that welcoming energy. Every time I pass him he's kinda just walking around or standing there.

I don't ever remember seeing Cabbie before this week either, and there are a lot of other characters out and about, some generic, some not. I have seen Popeye and Olive Oyl, and Betty Boop, in Toon and at USF.

We have always had the full Scooby gang, but I only ever see them for private events, and even then, it's rare.

Any pictures of Cabbie? I've never even heard of him :shrug: Great to hear they're bringing in more Streetmosphere! :cheers:
I've got one, but I can't figure out how to post pictures from my phone...

ALSO: Doc's new bike is finally out today! It's got a cabinet full of gizmos and bells and whistles on the back.

I've got one, but I can't figure out how to post pictures from my phone...

ALSO: Doc's new bike is finally out today! It's got a cabinet full of gizmos and bells and whistles on the back.

You gotta upload them to a pic host like Photobucket (or sometimes I also use minus.com which doesn't require an account) and then post the link here with image tags
:thumbs:

Looks like the Box Trolls will soon be meeting outside of Horror Makeup. Their poster took over the old Despicable Me 2 sign.
Actually, according to the team member newsletter they begin making apprences this Tuesday August 12th over by the Horror Make-Up Show.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts