Studio Tour | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
RUMOR

There's a rumor that Universal is planning to put in a Back to the Future stunt show in the nighttime tours next year for the film's 30th anniversary. Word is the show will recreate the scene where Marty returns back to the future with the DeLorean. If this rumor turns out to be true, I WILL BE VERY HAPPY. This could be the information that man was talking about with my brother (an USH emplyee). How amazing would this be? I hope it's true.

More info here:

http://www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/201405/4002/
http://www.ushforums.com/index.php?/topic/508-fast-and-the-furious-supercharged-and-future-ush-plans-announced/page-3

Reactions: raven24
Not to mention it's something you don't see in the other parks. Harry Potter will be a huge draw, but people may be enticed by some of these things like F&F and BTTF to choose Hollywood over Florida in 2016.

Reactions: Allen The Actor
Heres a nice idea, Coraline? Cmon; just dreaming as that might work for the Tour storage replacement ride.
I've moved this post from the WWoHP topic to this topic, just so you know.

I don't really see how Coraline could be made into a Studio Tour attraction. Universal stopped milking that cash cow awhile ago.

From the looks; only way i'd see work to get there is by a new ramp in the Studiotour plaza. Unless they move the Tour load/unload dock to where they used it from

HHN.

I don't see them creating a second entrance into the Studio Tour Plaza just to allow guests into that part of the property. Same goes for a different loading/unloading area, especially after the facelift the Studio Tour entrance just got involving restroom and arch relocation.

Realistically, all I can see is a new finale for the tour centering around another profitable Universal film. Even then, we wouldn't see this for many years to come considering Supercharged.

Reactions: Allen The Actor
I don't know if this has already been discussed, but if Universal can get the rights to do it, I would love to see a full-on Godzilla animation.

Universal Orlando is supposed to be getting a huge Kong attraction with physical effects, 3D imagery, and animatronics (Including Kong!). Since we already have Kong, I think USH should do something similar to this but have it located where park lake is (The one where they have the "Red Sea" segment). I would love to see something that involves multiple scenes like Supercharged will have, but on a MUCH more epic scale. Imagine the physical effects of San Francisco completely destroyed and we're being attacked by giant Mutos. They can be physical animatronics with Kuka arms for their limbs.

I did say something on the USO thread but that got shot down.. Mabye if Warner accepts it but they probably won't due to it being SO close to the studios of WB.