Super Nintendo World (Epic Universe) | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It is an odd statement though as it's not like they plan on removing a good chunk of their screen simulators anytime soon either.
:eyes:

Not to get off topic, but where are you getting this from? We have three rumors that potentially involve removing simulators.

:eyes:

Not to get off topic, but where are you getting this from? We have three rumors that potentially involve removing simulators.
Outside of Simpsons, what other credible rumors are there? F&F seems like it'll stay in some form until a Rockit replacement happens (if it's truly an F&F themed experience).
  • Fallon ain't going anywhere - can see a scenario of the IP being replaced, but the ride system is fairly new
  • Transformers/Gringotts ain't going anywhere
  • Minion Mayhem ain't going anywhere
  • Spider-Man/FJ/Kong ain't going anywhere

So... is this just a simple flat mural with painted trees like Hagrid? View attachment 21703
Definitely something I need to see in person, hopefully it's seamless and not like Hollywood's awkward looking tile boarder. Definitely not crazy about it and they could've been more a little bit more elaborate (I think a rock themed boarder in combo with the trees at the top would've been more immersive but I'm not a theme park designer or engineer so I'm not going to act like I know how these things work, also how much will guests care? Probably not much, but thats a separate discussion) it should look fine.

What are you talking about? We don't have a Mario Motors in Hollywood, and we for sure don't have a lot of the items USJ has! There's this racing jacket for example; USJ has it but we don't.
When I was there I didn't see a racing jacket lol. Japan certainly has a lot more candy and some different shirts, but when I went in February I wasn't particularly impressed by Japan's merch. I visited both Mario Motors and 1-UP factory and it all was basically the same stuff at both stores. Everything I was slightly interested in was stuff that Hollywood already has which is why I didn't buy much.

Reactions: SilicaKong20XX
Outside of Simpsons, what other credible rumors are there? F&F seems like it'll stay in some form until a Rockit replacement happens (if it's truly an F&F themed experience).
  • Fallon ain't going anywhere - can see a scenario of the IP being replaced, but the ride system is fairly new
  • Transformers/Gringotts ain't going anywhere
  • Minion Mayhem ain't going anywhere
  • Spider-Man/FJ/Kong ain't going anywhere
Oh sorry, your original post said screen simulators. Which to me is Minions, Fallon, and Simpsons. I can also throw FF/Kong in. Those at minimum have moving vehicles.

Minions isn’t going anywhere. We know Simpsons will go down. Fallon has been surprisingly whispered about. I do agree that one feels less likely than FF. RRR is a really interesting project to keep an eye on.

Now if we are talking about rides with screen elements, I think that ship has sailed for all global theme parks. :lmao:

Sorry for getting us off track everyone!

Donkey Kong looks great, but I'm gonna say it... wish it had some type of flat ride included. "interactive play" doesn’t wow me like it does for others. Also I'm greedy & just want "more".

I guess after Dragons setting the land hype standards so high with it's variety, any land announcement now is a hard sell.

Now to wait ANOTHER month for the next reveal

Donkey Kong looks great, but I'm gonna say it... wish it had some type of flat ride included. "interactive play" doesn’t wow me like it does for others. Also I'm greedy & just want "more".

I guess after Dragons setting the land hype standards so high with it's variety, any land announcement now is a hard sell.

Is there any room for a flat ride or something else down the line? I thought DK section had a bit more space in Orlando?

Reactions: Suchomimus

I know Alicia talked about a playground being potentially added as an expansion for DK.
but I'm not a theme park designer or engineer so I'm not going to act like I know how these things work
That’s the reason I usually refrain from commenting or nitpicking these areas too much.

Logistically I’m not sure what is required to build something more elaborate or maybe it’s just cost cutting. As long as they figure out a way to hide it that’s the most important thing.

Yet another post for me to gush about getting a Nintendo Theme Park 20 miles from my current abode. They chose the two biggest ideas from every fan blogger or Nintendo X Disney/Universal enthusiast from the 90s-2000s; Mario Kart and Mine Kart Madness. Both sound incredibly cool, and I'm hoping to take a trip up to Hollywood sooner than later to be able to finally experience this stuff before the rush of a whole new theme park!

I'm pretty spoiler-sensitive, especially for theme parks. When it comes to any media I'm remotely interested in, I'd much rather enjoy the twists, turns, or reveals in-person and in the moment rather than hearing about it way before. So honestly, I haven't looked too much into the Hollywood or Japan lands so far! I'm incredibly excited to be able to enjoy these lands in-person in less than a year's time. This has been a lifelong dream, and after a whole decade, it's almost here!! :party: :party: 2025 is gonna be a real big year for Nintendo fans!

For now, I'll appreciate the rumored Citywalk store, and the USF Parade and Cinesational Nintendo rep! : ))
CITYWALK STORE?!?! SINCE WHEN?!?!?! LIKE THE ONE IN NEW YORK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
excited-minions-gif.gif

• Love
Reactions: GA-MBIT