Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 108 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A lot of the next phase of construction may be dependent on whether or not fabrication houses were able to complete sections of the facades already. I know in Orlando, our fabrication companies have been closed out of safety.

Some of the speed of work may be out of Universal’s control.

A lot of the next phase of construction may be dependent on whether or not fabrication houses were able to complete sections of the facades already. I know in Orlando, our fabrication companies have been closed out of safety.

Some of the speed of work may be out of Universal’s control.

Very, very true. I think some fabrication contractors and vendors are reopening here, at least for light film industry work. Knowing Universal they probably use some of those same companies, but it’s all really up in the air right now.

So much for that bicoastal promo campaign
I mean doesn't really make sense....you can easily have a big event on Peacock in Hollywood when It opens here.

Honestly would be really cool to have things leading up to it, have a a show similar to Imangneering where you talk about the History of the Tram, to how it became a theme park, then how the Theme Park got other parks in the world, then the fire in the lower lot, then Harry Potter, then Jurassic World/SLOP and end with the Premier of the land and the tech that made it possible

I mean doesn't really make sense....you can easily have a big event on Peacock in Hollywood when It opens here.

Honestly would be really cool to have things leading up to it, have a a show similar to Imangneering where you talk about the History of the Tram, to how it became a theme park, then how the Theme Park got other parks in the world, then the fire in the lower lot, then Harry Potter, then Jurassic World/SLOP and end with the Premier of the land and the tech that made it possible

Seriously, if only Comcast allows it on Peacock though. None of the Universal fans are completely aware of the Universal theme park history and how they get started and why.

Seriously, if only Comcast allows it on Peacock though. None of the Universal fans are completely aware of the Universal theme park history and how they get started and why.
Are you saying they should put it somewhere else?

Could make the first episode free and then have to upgrade to watch the rest, the service needs exclusive content and I think would be an easy way to advertise not only how fart he parks have come in the past few years but also Nintendoland...which NO one outside of gaming/these kinda forums know about

Reactions: Nico
Are you saying they should put it somewhere else?

No, I never said that, I'm saying Comcast should use Peacock to its advantage by promoting Universal theme parks on its service, which they never seem to do now. I really wish there's plenty of Universal theme park documentaries--old and new--on Peacock, so I can get a chance to watch them which is something you might not find online.

Obviously. I was just poking fun at the idea that a bicoastal promo campaign is off the table when Hollywood doesn’t look like it’s going to reopen any time soon.
I mean its going to open before Florida builds a new land, we know that while that parks may have to stay closed until the end of this year....at some point you have to let them reopen you can't just keep places closed forever.

Onto something I know we have talked about before but while I don't want to get my hopes up now that the hills are being added a few youtubers are claiming its for the Yoshi ride, I doubt it because of the space but some really think its in the plans....they are just making that up right?

I mean its going to open before Florida builds a new land, we know that while that parks may have to stay closed until the end of this year....at some point you have to let them reopen you can't just keep places closed forever.

Onto something I know we have talked about before but while I don't want to get my hopes up now that the hills are being added a few youtubers are claiming its for the Yoshi ride, I doubt it because of the space but some really think its in the plans....they are just making that up right?

If it was Yoshi--we would've seen track for it.

My guess, is that there'll be an interactive walkthrough element on the second floor, with the first floor being retail.

If it was Yoshi--we would've seen track for it.

My guess, is that there'll be an interactive walkthrough element on the second floor, with the first floor being retail.
That would make sense and for me that's enough.
While I'd love a Yoshi ride a little walkthrough makes up for it enough....especially in these times