Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 162 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I can't imagine there won't be sit-down dining. A big part of these new lands that are big in space but few in ride-count is the amount of stuff they can sell in them, and food is a big part of that. Butterbeer made Universal a ton of money, this is USH's next opportunity to get some of that

For sure, I’m just worried they’re gonna make the Toad cafe/the other food stand menus bland and boring for the american audience.

I now kinda wish they made the Super Nintendo
world mountain with the flagpole a drop tower ride. I want a rip off guardians/tower of terror at ush so i don’t ever have to go to disneyland.
89926766-B1B9-40FD-8D7E-3B5436DD5D3C.jpeg
The Hotel from Luigis Mansion 3 would make a perfect drop tower ride for Super Nintendo World. I made this quick little edit putting it behind the transformers ride.

Luigi's Mansion would be fire. There's so much potential with Nintendo that they really need to just make a full Nintendo park somewhere.
Honestly I have zero idea on why Nintendo didn't....you can easily make 3 Nintendo Theme parks one in Europe, one in Japan and one on the states.
AC, Pokemon, Zelda and Mario alone not even to mention FE, Spatoon, Super smash, Star Fox, Kirby, Pikman, Metriod, and DK

Honestly I have zero idea on why Nintendo didn't....you can easily make 3 Nintendo Theme parks one in Europe, one in Japan and one on the states.
AC, Pokemon, Zelda and Mario alone not even to mention FE, Spatoon, Super smash, Star Fox, Kirby, Pikman, Metriod, and DK
If they gutted mummy and put an F zero or Star Fox indoor coaster it would be sick

Reactions: baconwhiskers
So Mar10 day is on Thursday, personally wouldn't be surprised if we got some announcement or something. Unless maybe they're waiting till E3 to do a big announcement
Willing to bet money that feature presentation reopens as a Nintendo world tribute store sort of thing on Thursday

I didn't see any visible work on it the last time I was there last week, would it be ready in time?
They're probably gonna do exterior work last (like if Thursday opening, do it Wednesday night in time for Thursday morning). It's very possible we could get it Thursday, but delays could have hit them due to omicron. They've def had enough time assuming they've been working since the Harry Potter Feature Presentation closed a couple months ago.

Also, a ton of work seems to be going on on the detailing of the land. I would not be surprised to start seeing some of the moving parts very soon.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
Last time I was there they painted the windows green like the Mario warp pipes, all they really need to do in terms of exterior work is change the window display, the signage and get rid of the Harry Potter car that’s outside

Ahh i must’ve missed that. I just see that window display and car and assume it’s not coming soon.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
And from the same video, one of the windows at Feature Presentation has been painted warp-pipe green and the Ford Angela car is gone!View attachment 16004

I actually brought that up on Feature Presentation (had to dust the cob-webs on that thread)!

So, Mar10 Day giving us the Release window for SNW, the Pop-up store in Hollywood, and perhaps Illumination? That actually sounds completely sensical.

So, Mar10 Day giving us the Release window for SNW, the Pop-up store in Hollywood, and perhaps Illumination? That actually sounds completely sensical.

As excited I am for SNW related news, I’m not gonna lie I’m most excited for the chaos Chris Pratt Mario is gonna unleash on the internet if there’s a trailer drop.

• Haha
Reactions: NocturneFexy
Boom

Last edited by a moderator: