Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 225 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm able to confirm that a section of the queue for Mario Kart will be themed to a cavern similar to the ones seen in Yoshi's Island.

And it looks really, really good.
Does it look similar to the Yoshi's Adventure queue from Japan? Or is it an entirely new room exclusive to Hollywood's queue?

I know we wont get it at the start, but I'm still hoping the Yoshi's Snack Island items come down the line either via cart or a quick service option inside Toadstool's

I guess we know what's inside Mt. Beanpole now. Curious about what they'll eventually do with that space once demand wanes.

Glad to hear softs are more likely than not. That'll help spread out the early madness.

Reactions: joerodriguez
I know we wont get it at the start, but I'm still hoping the Yoshi's Snack Island items come down the line either via cart or a quick service option inside Toadstool's
Yes, PLEASE. Maybe they could convert the Mount Beanpole space into the quick-service Yoshi snacks but indoors? I really want my Yakisoba Koopa calzones lol
I guess we know what's inside Mt. Beanpole now. Curious about what they'll eventually do with that space once demand wanes.

Glad to hear softs are more likely than not. That'll help spread out the early madness.
So the Yoshi's Island cave that was mentioned last page is what's inside Mount Beanpole? Maybe once we get a glimpse inside we can get a better idea of how the space could be used once it's no longer needed for extended queue.

But I have a theory that it could eventually be the entry portal to DK. If they built DK right behind SNW that's the only way I could see entering the land working.

The space inside Mt Beanpole is the stairs to get up to Mario Kart’s entrance, even if it’s not using all switchbacks for extended queue, no?

Reactions: salismetho
So that essentially makes us have our locations all figured out then, right?

Ground-Deck
Power-Up Band Experiences
- Piranha Plant Nap Mishap (Next to the Exit of the land, plus the Peaches Castle Side-Room
- Goomba Crazy Crank (Next to Princess Peach M&G)
- Thomp Panel Panic (In-Between Toadstool Cafe and the Mt. Beanpole Entrance)
- Bowser Jr Shadow Showdown (In-Between Mt. Beanpole Entrance and Koopa Troopa Power Punch)
- Koopa Troopa Power Punch (Next to the Exit of the Land)

Experiences
- Peaches Castle Side-Room (next to the Castle Entrance)
Shops & Dining
- One-Up Factory (Next to Goomba Crazy Crank)
- Toadstool's Cafe (In-Between Restrooms and Thowmp Panel Panic)

Access Points to
- Extended Queue for Mario Kart (connects with the Mario Kart queue)
- Restrooms (In-Between One-Up Factory and Toadstool's Cafe)
- Exit (Next to Koopa Troopa Power-Punch)
- Access to Upper Deck

Upper Deck
Mario Kart
- Mario Kart: Bowsers Challenge (Entrance on the Upper Deck, exits into One-Up Factory)
- Extended Queue (Multi-Floored, on both Ground and Upper Deck)

Experiences
- Binoculars (Located to the left of the Upper Deck, on the Ice Level sector)
- Underground Cavern (Located to the Left of the Upper Deck, next to Binoculars)

This feels like the most accurate listing we have currently of the prominent experiences and aspects.

Last edited:
Basically the legit conversation my friend and I had regarding this land last night debating on if he should bring his 7 yo to Hollywood instead of Orlando…

Friend: So, it’s not the same SNW?

Me: No it is, just smaller.

Friend: Oh, how much smaller?

Me: decent bit, mostly just the Mario Kart ride.

Friend: Oh, so no land, just the big ride?

Me: No no, def a land and some interactive mini games and the restaurant.

Friend: Oh cool, all the games in Japan look fun for me and our kids.

Me: Well its most, not all of them.

Friend: So, this isn’t the same SNW?

Me: No, it essentially is.

Friend: Okay cool, hopefully that yoshi ride is in for my kiddo. Not sure if he’d be too scared for Mario Kart yet.

Me: *face palms*

I’ll be heading there March 12th, about just under a month from opening. My goal is basically to spend the bulk of my trip in SNW, but I am understandably nervous about crowds. I do wonder what the rules for leaving the land may be once it reaches capacity?

Reactions: salismetho
I’ll be heading there March 12th, about just under a month from opening. My goal is basically to spend the bulk of my trip in SNW, but I am understandably nervous about crowds. I do wonder what the rules for leaving the land may be once it reaches capacity?

From what I understand, reservations are required when the land reaches capacity. You only get one reservation per day, so once you're out, you probably can't get back in until the crowds die down.

I'm going Feb 23 - do you think I should get Universal Express to guarantee entry into the land? It's not a particularly busy travel time of year but it's opening week. It is a lot more expensive though...

From what I understand, reservations are required when the land reaches capacity. You only get one reservation per day, so once you're out, you probably can't get back in until the crowds die down.

I'm going Feb 23 - do you think I should get Universal Express to guarantee entry into the land? It's not a particularly busy travel time of year but it's opening week. It is a lot more expensive though...
I don’t think express gets you into the land, you would need to buy VIP.

Reactions: Rideguy70