Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 320 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was going to go Valentines Day but guess I'll push that up a day, lol.

Seems like it'll be a dead day so you should be fine @MLevell

Wait, where was the opening date of the cafe confirmed? I don't see it anywhere.

Opening today, no aanoucment and park closes at 6 PM, lol

View attachment 20499
It is just a food venue not a brand new attraction. No need to have extended park hours for some calzones. An announcement will come, but it's just a food venue. Now...when Panda Express reopens the park better be open till 10pm along with costume character of the Panda Express logo.

It is just a food venue not a brand new attraction. No need to have extended park hours for some calzones. An announcement will come, but it's just a food venue. Now...when Panda Express reopens the park better be open till 10pm along with costume character of the Panda Express logo.
delays the planned M&G of Po down in the Lower Lot when it reopens, finding a sufficent panda costume to make sense as the Panda Express mascot...

View attachment 20499

Looks cute. Glad to see something back in that venue since the candy store days.

Events are as big as YOU make them

They could have announced the date and have extra meet and greets and new coverage
That's just me....I like making fun evnts...USH likes just dropping things

Reactions: Stonecoldfreak1

View attachment 20499
I'm surprised at how quickly they slapped on that decal since it wasn't there when the scaffolding first came down.

Now that we know those were indeed one of the calzones, hoping they're decently sized. Having nothing for scale in those first photos made it impossible to tell. xp

Come on, man. We just spent pages about how this small snack stand was going to handle demand. Now you want to make a whole event out of it?
Like....with Balloons and characters I mean a Media event...which hopefully they do on the 15th

I don't think it's that insane to celebrate opening a cafe