Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 331 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I got to play the new game today

Per the TM, it’s free you don’t need a Nintendo band to play but he said the band enhances the game but did not say how

I saw 4 different games one where you knock out all the blocks
The other 3 were different power ups from the games like the fire flower and you tap on enemies to defeat them

Last edited by a moderator:
I got to play the new game today

Per the TM, it’s free you don’t need a Nintendo band to play but he said the band enhances the game but did not say how

I saw 4 different games one where you knock out all the blocks
The other 3 were different power ups from the games like the fire flower and you tap on enemies to defeat them

I'm guessing the enhancement is earning the sticker. I wish they'd grant you a key for completion to take stress off the other games, but I'm also glad anyone can play it.

I'm guessing the enhancement is earning the sticker. I wish they'd grant you a key for completion to take stress off the other games, but I'm also glad anyone can play it.
Also its short, nothing wrong with that. I played it like 4 times yesterday and it was to me fun and kinda a work out haha

Really for a small little addition its great, there is room in the waiting area for the music blocks...only issue would be is if this game got lines but if it doesn't then bring the music blocks

Also its short, nothing wrong with that. I played it like 4 times yesterday and it was to me fun and kinda a work out haha

Really for a small little addition its great, there is room in the waiting area for the music blocks...only issue would be is if this game got lines but if it doesn't then bring the music blocks
I had no idea we were even getting updates to this land so anything new is a plus

Reactions: LPCaptainDeath
I see more updates next year such as the potential introduction of Daisy/Yoshi (or both), music blocks, a new entrée and dessert at the Cafe and maaaaaaaybe a holiday overlay (I doubt that). We already got the gold mario power band, new eatery (not SNW but SNW adjacent) and the new interactive game, so I see the update train continuing into 2025 (especially with Fast being 2026).

Reactions: LPCaptainDeath