Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 184 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I hope they are planning on painting (or covering up) the MK show building that butts up to the hills and the warp pipe at the entrance of the land.

I hope they are planning on painting (or covering up) the MK show building that butts up to the hills and the warp pipe at the entrance of the land.
They are also not doing this, but this is more of an obligation in order to seamlessly blend into the Studio aspect of the park.

They are also not doing this, but this is more of an obligation in order to seamlessly blend into the Studio aspect of the park.

Honest question, does that mean then the walls facing Lower Lot, will be done then in the same aspect as Panda Express? The ones that are unintentionally not done, to the left of the entrance.

I was hoping this wasn’t the case.

Wish they were thinking more in terms of future park expansion, which I was hoping would align more with the direction of the upper lot.

Honest question, does that mean then the walls facing Lower Lot, will be done then in the same aspect as Panda Express? The ones that are unintentionally not done, to the left of the entrance.
Those will have ground level themed walls. I'm to believe they will be Hills as well but I've also heard they may be themed to blocks, shrubs, etc. like a 2D Mario platform would look

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Damn, that's a shame. It honestly feels disappointing/a bit ironic with how good they usually are with cloning other lands (like Potter if I'm not mistaken).

Something to tell any survey takers for sure.
Like Nintendo is pretty strick but think JK was even sticker about Potter land in all theme parks

Looks like they need another couple of months to finish the façade work, then they can wrap the construction up by placing the flooring tile throughout the land and start testing the animated figures and other outdoor interactive features.

Looks like they need another couple of months to finish the façade work, then they can wrap the construction up by placing the flooring tile throughout the land and start testing the animated figures and other outdoor interactive features.

They have been testing the Yoshi figure atleast.

From what it seems from the day it was installed to a few days ago, they moved the positionals for the dino.

Reactions: joerodriguez
Since there is no outside concrete staircase to get to the 2nd floor I'm guessing the entrance/exit highlighted below will be the route up or down:
SNW!.jpg

and while the main 1st floor area looks big/spacious that 2nd floor feels really tight:
SNW 2nd fl.jpg

Finally I'm curious what is going on here, seemingly for the interactive games but looks like another turret like on Bowsers castle but with it's own flag pole:
turret.jpg

Last edited:
I'm also wondering if the space to the left on this photo is the alternate exit. I'm kinda surprised it's gonna drop off near the Jurassic Queue instead of where the bathrooms for it are.
I think that might just be backstage access. There is another warp pipe sized entrance further to the left out of shot which could then open up near the LL restrooms.

Since there is no outside concrete staircase to get to the 2nd floor I'm guessing the entrance/exit highlighted below will be the route up or down:
View attachment 16838

and while the main 1st floor area looks big/spacious that 2nd floor feels really tight:
View attachment 16839

Finally I'm curious what is going on here, seemingly for the interactive games but looks like another turret like on Bowsers castle but with it's own flag pole:
View attachment 16840

The turret in the third photo is most likely the entrance for the Bowser Jr. boss finale game. It looks similar to the entrance of the same attraction over in Japan.

Reactions: Jamesh22