Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 227 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looking on the positive side here, if the crowds are insane this will only lead to Fast 'cough' tracking expansion plans.

I'm still not convinced it will be as crazy as some of you think it will be, but I'm all for it based on the possible benefits for USH. They would need some Orlando Transformers level construction timelines and if SNW does perform as some of you expect I'd say DK will be an absolute lock.
I also don't think it will be that bad, not because the land won't be popular, but because the line looks like it can hold six hours worth of people.

• Haha
Reactions: Jamesh22
Has this been mentioned?

“Chef Toad will also serve guests food items from his kitchen at Toadstool Café. Daily menu items will include Toadstool Cheesy Garlic Knots, Super Mushroom Soup, Piranha Plant Caprese, Mario Bacon Cheeseburger, Luigi Pesto Chicken Burger, “?” Block Tiramisu and Princess Peach Cupcake.”
Where was the source on this anyway? Couldn't seem to find it on the website or the LA Times article. And people thought there'd be a copy/paste of existing USH food.

Hopefully Universal will have the site built to handle an influx in visitors better than they did for the Pass Member night reservations. Though I'm not holding my breath lol

I haven't gotten this yet, oddly enough. As a matter of fact, a friend of mine who works in the postal service did see these for the first time a couple days ago, but I kept forgetting to share the pic.

For obvious reasons it was only the exterior of the letter.

This thing is gonna fill up so fast on the 5th.
I have convention plans the day of, and while I've got my schedule set so I can sit down and go for it for hopefully about an hour once it's time, with how much they're advertising it, I'm actually kind of nervous if I'll even be able to get one, let alone on the first day.

I do wanna mention those letters show the URL as "UniversalPassMember.com/Preview". Chances are that might become a direct link to the thing once it's time. Once again I'd also keep an eye on their Twitter for the same reason.

Reactions: ParkExplorer9513
Finally got to see all the Yoshi and everyone moving this morning as they were testing the land

The painted on clouds (on the sound stage next to the land) are getting "3d" shadows or layers to add depth to the clouds

Also.....god help those going the first week. I have zero faith in it not being a crap show, but I hope I'm wrong but Universal does not seem ready for the crowds about to come to the park

Lol I have a flight on the 5th and booked it around the registration window. Having already experienced the two rides in Japan, I won’t be too annoyed if the process goes to shizz. Just want to do all the interactive stuff with minimal crowds! USJ implements a timed entry system but the land was still packed

Got a glimpse of the gate, and I saw there was a no cameras, etc sign posted. Wonder if this means TMs will be trying everything ahead of the AP previews later this month.

I kind of hope that won't be in effect once previews come though. It'd be the first time for APs like us and I'd definitely want to capture certain moments.

EDIT: Got another glimpse and the sign wasn't there now. Strange.

Last edited: