Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 124 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yes...Pets is better than Yoshi but seeing how small of space it takes up....Hollywood should have gotten it to. Really is worth it with how little rides Hollywood has.

Yoshi ride is cute only thing I'd change is another inside part with Captain Toad and him moving and maybe the boss bird game above you...but besides that is a cute ride.

Yes...Pets is better than Yoshi but seeing how small of space it takes up....Hollywood should have gotten it to. Really is worth it with how little rides Hollywood has.

Yoshi ride is cute only thing I'd change is another inside part with Captain Toad and him moving and maybe the boss bird game above you...but besides that is a cute ride.

I'm almost positive that Hollywood not getting both Pets and Yoshi together was a budgeting thing and not a space issue.. I could be wrong but I remember hearing that a while back.

The indoor show scene leaves something to be desired, but the rest is super fun and obviously has a beautiful view

The indoor show scene leaves something to be desired, but the rest is super fun and obviously has a beautiful view
Yeah, I won't lie. The indoor sequence has me a bit perplexed. I thought they would do something like set it in a cave and the Yoshi eggs would be glowing along with Captain Toad getting attacked by enemies. Yoshi's Island and Captain Toad is somewhat of an odd mix and I feel as if the ride was trying to have its cake and eat it too. But I need to see the queue to have a real grasp on it. It is called "Yoshi's Adventure" afterall, not "Captain Toad's Adventure".

Reactions: shiekra38
Yeah, I won't lie. The indoor sequence has me a bit perplexed. I thought they would do something like set it in a cave and the Yoshi eggs would be glowing along with Captain Toad getting attacked by enemies. Yoshi's Island and Captain Toad is somewhat of an odd mix and I feel as if the ride was trying to have its cake and eat it too. But I need to see the queue to have a real grasp on it. It is called "Yoshi's Adventure" afterall, not "Captain Toad's Adventure".
Yeah it's very odd and doesn't look all that great

I think at nighttime or evening it would look better, the right side needs something imo. It’s good other than that, but if the right side had a Piranah Plant even with a few of those hidden eggs it’d make it all feel more “busy”. The rest is absolutely perfect imo so that scene I guess I’m not as sad by, and I think the left side is fine. Could be better but seems cute to me.

Can't help but be underwhelmed by Yoshi. It seems like a ride almost any other amusement company could have created at similar quality. It never seemed like it was going to be all that impressive anyway.

Still hoping to be impressed by mario kart.

Reactions: Freak
I think this is going to turn out a lot like the Suess Trolley, whereby the night time journey, with lighted effects, is far superior to the daylight version. Many people have never rode the Suess Trolley
in the evening and are missing out on a very nice experience. Night and day difference.

Reactions: tielo and belloq87