The Amity Demolition Thread | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

The Amity Demolition Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found one thing surprising! That they are leaving so much unused space to the west side. I calculate as much of 280' of apparent open lot.

That is weird. Possible expansion pad for the Weasley ride? I would prefer they build it now because there are no guarantees for even more expansion in the future.

Possible area for a Ministry of Magic also.

Aside from the apparent Gringotts, do we see any other potential attractions here? C306 looks to be a pretty large building. Does that grid also contain the Hogwarts Express station?

They also don't have any new building outlines lagoon side.

Aside from the apparent Gringotts, do we see any other potential attractions here? C306 looks to be a pretty large building. Does that grid also contain the Hogwarts Express station?

Here's my guess. Right side of C306 = Leaky Cauldron. Bottom (along the current walkway), long skinny part, and left side of C306 = King's Cross.

And to the northwest there appears to be a major utility structure for the Gringotts Roller Coaster Show. WHY is there a wheelchair symbol on this utility structure?

I wonder what the heck is going on behind the right side of Diagon Alley?

Going by Pottermore's layout (which is Rowling's baby so it's as official as it gets), it's more of Diagon Alley.

gringotts-diagon-pottermore.jpg

Pottermore-Diagon-Alley-SS.png

Picture4.png

Last edited:
Does anyone here have the latest version of Adobe Illustrator? If so can you import this pdf and drop the stroke on the lines so we can read the text and measurements?

wowie that's a BIG building.

If they offer Daniel a bunch of money, there is no reason why he wouldn't do more voice work. He kinda owes his career to them. I guess they could get another character, but its kinda lame having a Harry Potter ride with no Harry Potter.

I don't think new attractions need Harry. I think people who are going to the Wizarding World, while they want to encounter Harry and Co, they really want to be IN the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.