The Amity Demolition Thread | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

The Amity Demolition Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zrat3.jpg

For those who want my generalized idea for the potential layout.

^It looks great! :drool5:

However, it makes me wonder why what you labeled as "KNOCKTURN ALLEY?" is almost twice the width of "DIAGON ALLEY". It is being open for a outdoor show/attraction? I don't doubt where you placed Diagon Alley as it clearly has a view leading up to Gringotts, but now I'm really intrigued since what you would have thought to be the main walkway is smaller than a side street. :shrug:

After a few minutes of pondering about it, perhaps they are taking the narrowness of Diagon Alley QUITE TOO literally? Is it even plausible for Uni to build a land with a street only 13 feet wide?

Diagonalley.jpg

For those who want my generalized idea for the potential layout.

My word Violarum... you are as anal about your illustration as anyone I have met in years. That is the highest compliment I can offer. For the last few years I assumed you were 22-24-27 in higher edu. Recently realized I was wrong. Guess that is my testament as how talented I find your work. You are good and employable yesterday.

After a few minutes of pondering about it, perhaps they are taking the narrowness of Diagon Alley QUITE TOO literally? Is it even plausible for Uni to build a land with a street only 13 feet wide?

That image would suggest that the area just north of Kings would be it as it narrows and narrows. The area south of the probable restaurant.

Last edited:
My word Violarum... you are as anal about your illustration as anyone I have met in years. That is the highest compliment I can offer. For the last few years I assumed you were 22-24-27 in higher edu. Recently realized I was wrong. Guess that is my testament as how talented I find your work. You are good and employable yesterday.

Goodness, I'm sorry if this thread isn't the right place for this, but I have to publicly acknowledge this with utmost gratitude! I can only ever possibly dream that I get as much praise as this, namely by Universal Creative. Thank you, Teebin. Gah! :rep:

Looks like work is about to accelerate, and we'll be getting an announcement in a few months. As of now you can no longer walk through Amity Island.

421811_2401073846647_1845116770_1463748_834821957_n.jpg

(Courtesy of my friend Chris.)

Status
Not open for further replies.