The Amity Demolition Thread | Page 31 | Inside Universal Forums

The Amity Demolition Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for those pics Bob! Nice catch on the fence!

Also from Sat. not much seems to have changed on the Amity shore:

IMG_1362.jpg

Didn't post this picture earlier because Felipe had already posted a wide angle shot. Since your interested Teebin, this one's for you.

Thanks to you Bob as well! Like a good movie, please show me where I am before focusing on the details of the scene. I am sure there are a not a few from here that haven't been in a while and look at these and go, "oh... OH... I SEE NOW".

Just got back from Universal. Yeah, nothin much new to add. It was my first time seeing Amity completely gone...so that was really surreal and weird made only more twilight zone-ish by the fact that even with the buildings gone they still play the Amity music. Was almost like the area was haunted, gave me chills. I also got to try "The Bruce". It was sweet and tart. Very nice. I got a good buzz off it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Felipe
Just got back from Universal. Yeah, nothin much new to add. It was my first time seeing Amity completely gone...so that was really surreal and weird made only more twilight zone-ish by the fact that even with the buildings gone they still play the Amity music. Was almost like the area was haunted, gave me chills. I also got to try "The Bruce". It was sweet and tart. Very nice.

Hope you had a lot of fun! And now that you mentioned it, :doh: I forgot to stop by the new photo op and try "The Bruce" yesterday! Maybe next weekend...

Reactions: Cwoolboy
First time I have ever seen the heavy lift barge in the bottom of the photo. That suggests something heavy has been lowered into the lagoon... something like shooters or super shooters. (the fountains that go 'pop')

196601fb.jpg

Reactions: Cwoolboy
First time I have ever seen the heavy lift barge in the bottom of the photo. That suggests something heavy has been lowered into the lagoon... something like shooters or super shooters. (the fountains that go 'pop')

196601fb.jpg

Heavy lift barge has been there at least since last December.

Screamscape posted this pic that I assume was taken from the adjacent apartment buildings. Vertical construction any day now.......

i91jCSE3BxWhH.jpg

Would be a pretty cool place to sign a 18 month lease :lol: Ok sir what kind of apartment were you looking for? Ehh one with a view. :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.