The Condition of City Walk | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

The Condition of City Walk

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmusementPics posted this photo and stated, "The round screen on the Coke bottle has been covered up." Does anyone know if this is permanent?

030112-(3).jpg

Man, that's disappointing, but not surprising. I can't remember the last time I watched it functioning correctly. :(

Reactions: Cwoolboy
While it was 'cool baby' from a distance, I will never forget how amazed I was at how loud the cooling system inside was... to the point of obnoxious. That said. The solution is equally pathetic. Is there no LED/LCD tech available to match the brightness without dimming London?

Hopefully they're working on it. I noticed it down when I was there two weeks ago and it kinda took away some of the liveliness of the area. They also weren't playing just pop music but also were playing some of the park themes in the area.

Hopefully they're working on it. I noticed it down when I was there two weeks ago and it kinda took away some of the liveliness of the area. They also weren't playing just pop music but also were playing some of the park themes in the area.

Well that could mean they have switched over to a generic audio file and if your a fan of the structure that is no good.

Nothing new to do with the physical nature of CityWalk, but this YouTube video really made me crack a smile. To see just some sort of entertainment in CityWalk in the middle of the day is truly a testament of how Uni is spreading that Potter wealth all over the resort. It's just a small thing that adds up to making a good resort a better resort! I'm probably stretching it here, but hey, it made me like Uni even more. :p

[video=youtube;rOawjk_4vR4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOawjk_4vR4[/video]

Nothing new to do with the physical nature of CityWalk, but this YouTube video really made me crack a smile. To see just some sort of entertainment in CityWalk in the middle of the day is truly a testament of how Uni is spreading that Potter wealth all over the resort. It's just a small thing that adds up to making a good resort a better resort! I'm probably stretching it here, but hey, it made me like Uni even more. :p

[video=youtube;rOawjk_4vR4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOawjk_4vR4[/video]

HOLY CRAP!!! The guy hosting the contest was the guy doing the dance-alongs tonight!!! He's pretty cool.

^Here it is :thumbs:

ib1kyC3juPG2ed.jpg

It does seem like it was just thrown on there, like it wasn't part of a cohesive design scheme. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.