The Falcon and the Winter Soldier | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This came for me today! It was fairly cheap (around $35) so the limited movement doesn't bother me and as you can see in the first picture, while it does like nice, there's something to be desired with the paint job. Either way, I bought this more as a display piece, so those little paint scratches from up close don't go noticed. I'm not a big collector in this type of sense, this is only the second real display figure that I have. But I saw something for this online and knew I had to have it.
View attachment 14452
View attachment 14453
Looks pretty realistic! Nice.

Reactions: Nick
Been watching some videos and think the show really only lacked the Flag Smashers making sense...they just needed to show them doing more good than just being villains for me to care about them

I hope the movement is not dead and someone takes up what they were doing but they feel like the only real weak point

I think Sam, Bucky, Zimo and John Walker were all done very well...and while i know some are upset Walker is free it could be commentary on how some cops get away with murder, I know its getting better but most cops don't see an punishment if they are in the wrong for killing someone.

Reactions: Nick
Just re-subbed to Disney Plus so I could watch Mandalorian with my partner, figure we'll check this show out soon. Hopefully it's worth the time.

So Don Cheadle was in this show for like 30 seconds and he gets nominated for an Emmy, yet the stars of the show got nothing, and for this specific category (Best Guest Actor in a Drama Series), Cheadle wasn't even the best at that in this series. That should've been Carl Lumbly getting nominated.

So Don Cheadle was in this show for like 30 seconds and he gets nominated for an Emmy, yet the stars of the show got nothing, and for this specific category (Best Guest Actor in a Drama Series), Cheadle wasn't even the best at that in this series. That should've been Carl Lumbly getting nominated.

Lmao that’s so foul

Lumbly was submitted in supporting due to being in 50% of the series' episodes. Still a ridiculous nomination for Cheadle

Interesting that they went with Drama Series for this one. I don’t think there’s a plan for another season, so maybe Disney was afraid of siphoning votes from Wandavision?

Interesting that they went with Drama Series for this one. I don’t think there’s a plan for another season, so maybe Disney was afraid of siphoning votes from Wandavision?
There was always a rumor of a season 2 for this show. I think that may have morphed into Cap 4, but there's always more that can be told with this show. It may be like Stranger Things and they take like a 3-4 year break, but I could easily see another season of this show at some point.

I would love a second season after the movie....while he got some time I hope season 2 is more on Winter Solider.

He was second to Falcon in the show..which is fine. Maybe after the events of the film Falcon needs some family time and Winter Solider can steal the spotlight with the "new" Falcon they were setting up this season

Disney is pulling a stupid once again and this is again why I am in the firm camp of believing Deadpool 3 will not be Rated R, but PG-13. I wonder if someone contacted Disney/Marvel and told them it was going to have to be TV-MA if it stayed up. By doing that though, it puts a major part of the MCU (Falcon really earning the Cap title) behind parental locks. That's why I don't think Deadpool 3 will being Rated R if in the MCU because Disney seems to want all of their MCU stuff at TV-14/PG-13.

They were fine with putting The Defenders series up because then it's theirs, people love Daredevil and Jessica Jones, but it's not MCU. It's MCU adjacent. That's why Fisk was different in Hawkeye and Charlie Cox has said his daredevil will be different in the MCU from the Netflix series.

Example:

Reactions: SeventyOne
I'm gonna be shocked if Reynolds isn't actively on the floor working with Disney to ensure it'll be rated R.

His own production company, is getting involved in co-producing the film. That goes to show how committed to the franchise he is.

His own production company, is getting involved in co-producing the film. That goes to show how committed to the franchise he is.
Well, that tells me he's in the business of making money first and foremost, but yes, it will give him control as well. The only other star of an MCU movie to also co-produce is Scarlett Johansson on Black Widow.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Well, that tells me he's in the business of making money first and foremost, but yes, it will give him control as well. The only other star of an MCU movie to also co-produce is Scarlett Johansson on Black Widow.

I'd like to bring up Once Upon a Deadpool. They've tried, to do the PG-13 angle when they re-released it for the christmas time of 2018. As far as I'm aware, that wasn't exactly recieved that well.

My guess is they're waiting on Moon Knight, testing the water before they move forward on Blade and Daredevil in the terms of ratings. DP is secure because they already know the core target audience for Deadpool

I'd like to bring up Once Upon a Deadpool. They've tried, to do the PG-13 angle when they re-released it for the christmas time of 2018. As far as I'm aware, that wasn't exactly recieved that well.

My guess is they're waiting on Moon Knight, testing the water before they move forward on Blade and Daredevil in the terms of ratings. DP is secure because they already know the core target audience for Deadpool
You can get away with a ton in PG-13, so for Blade and Daredevil I agree, but I actually don't think it's possible to do a good Deadpool movie without it being R because he has a mouth on him and, well, blood. Lots of blood. You can do violent killings, but based on what audiences are used to from the first two films, it's just not possible to replicate the success in PG-13, I agree.

Blade kinda needs it, but it can be done without. I think it would be a better film if it was R though. It would be nice for Daredevil to go TV-MA/R, but tbh, he probably needs it the least, he's not out there having sex where we're watching two naked people go at it (nothing from Marvel Disney will have that, the sex scene in Eternals at least they were covered and that was considered risque for MCU/Disney). It's mostly just the blood. You can show him pounding people without showing blood, but again, it makes for a better show/movie if the Blood is there.

So, this was something that was accidental. The original release should be properly back on now, or will be soon. @Nick

Come on.

They 'accidently' just so happened to have a less violent version and they just to happened replaced parts of a tv show from a year ago by accident?

giphy.gif