The Future of Fast and Furious: Supercharged | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Fast and Furious: Supercharged

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm not saying I miss it, but it does have an effect on the overall park capacity
I wonder if anyone on the forums knows whether its capacity is effectively utilized. A ride can still have high capacity but it won't eat crowds if no one wants to ride it.

It's not running at full....but much like Twister, there's always someone riding it at least

I feel like even a few hundred people off the streets would be noticable

A few hundred angry people risking Covid to ride that trash would also be noticeable.

Imagine it's your first time in the parks in years and you've been holed up in your home for months due to Covid. You go over Labor Day weekend and the parks are slammed and because of social distancing, rides are running at less than half capacity. Weight times are huge every where and you have to be selective over the 6 rides you'll be lucky to ride that day. You decide to go on F&F because it's new.

So you battle the poorly social distanced crowds, you pay over 100 bucks to get into the park, you get in line and wait over an hour and ride F&F for the first time.

You are going to be pissed. Take to social media, scold the parks, give 1 star reviews, swear off revisiting the parks for life and wish you'd just stayed at home for another 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Imagine it's your first time in the parks in years and you've been holed up in your home for months due to Covid. You go over Labor Day weekend and the parks are slammed and because of social distancing, rides are running at less than half capacity. Weight times are huge every where and you have to be selective over the 6 rides you'll be lucky to ride that day. You decide to go on F&F because it's new.

So you battle the poorly social distanced crowds, you pay over 100 bucks to get into the park, you get in line and wait over an hour and ride F&F for the first time.

You are going to be pissed. Take to social media, scold the parks, give 1 star reviews, swear off revisiting the parks for life and wish you'd just stayed at home for another 6 months.
Nobody's saying it's a good ride

And we're talking in the future, i.e. when we find a solution via vaccine or people just stop caring about Covid

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Maybe the worst CGI from a professional company ever. It's actually laughable, it's so amateurish looking. Hard to believe Universal signed off on it, and paid for such poor work. I wonder if any of the leads for that are still in the business.
It could have been a good High School video club project though....Nah....It's even too bad for that. ;) :lol:

Or even passable.....
Maybe the worst CGI from a professional company ever. It's actually laughable, it's so amateurish looking. Hard to believe Universal signed off on it, and paid for such poor work. I wonder if any of the leads for that are still in the business.
It could have been a good High School video club project though....Nah....It's even too bad for that. ;) :lol:
Has anyone been on the one in Hollywood? Does it look better in 3D?