The Future of Fast and Furious: Supercharged | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Fast and Furious: Supercharged

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ima be real

I think they're going to close F&F for HHN and then open it back up for Christmas time... then close it for early 2025.. then open it for Summer 2025.. then close it for Fall 2025.. open for Christmas season 2025... etc etc

For a few years at least lol
Yeah, I'd imagine it'll stick around seasonally, especially as there are other projects being given priority and they'll need the capacity.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Ima be real

I think they're going to close F&F for HHN and then open it back up for Christmas time... then close it for early 2025.. then open it for Summer 2025.. then close it for Fall 2025.. open for Christmas season 2025... etc etc

For a few years at least lol
And why would that be good?

I read into your "lol" an intent that wasn't there, I guess!

I mean, I read it as "boy, this'd be ridiculous, but it does make some logistical sense."

Interpreting intent accurately on the Internet isn't always easy, but for everyone's sake - and this isn't just directed at you - let's try to avoid jumping to conclusions!

I mean, I read it as "boy, this'd be ridiculous, but it does make some logistical sense."

Interpreting intent accurately on the Internet isn't always easy, but for everyone's sake - and this isn't just directed at you - let's try to avoid jumping to conclusions!
Bingo!

I rode this ride with my dad a few days ago and his words were..."That was lame". However, we made the most of it. Our crowd consisted of some meet up folks just trying to escape the rain.

One of the pre-show techs turned around and saw the large group and literally said "Oh...oh wow. What a large....wait, is it raining outside? Yeahhhh, that makes more sense now." LOL

Our catchphrase for the weekend was "For family!" Just because of how incessantly they mention it on the ride. Long story short - no matter how crappy a ride is, you can have as much fun as you want with the power of family.

This is the ride that just won't die. Yes people keep riding it not knowing how bad it was & they'll continue riding it because..... "family".
lamb-chop.jpg

But how else can we do mental exercises? :(

I think it's worth pointing out that last month Tomfoolery said this about a Supercharged replacement, among other rumors.

None of these are currently current happening,,

So I imagine it's kind of a nothing burger. If they're using some of the space from the attraction for a HHN house, rehearsals starting in August, I'd expect it to be down until the end of the run in November.

Rumors like this are so frustrating to follow. It's so heavily based around drawing in those sweet sweet clickbait views. The article states the rumor is solely a temporary shutdown for the F&F house spot at HHN, but then rides that to lead discussion to "F&F PERMANENTLY CLOSING??? BUDGET CUTS???"

Whether it happens or not, meh. I don't see the logic in shutting down a ride that has a sponsorship when there are much bigger fish to fry in the near future (Lost Continent, FFL, Simpsons, etc.). Let it help the park capacity out. But it's also a trash ride that I struggle to muster any real feelings towards one way or another lol.

Me rn:

8hi4qn.jpg

squidward.jpg

Let the 8/30-11/3 HHN rumors re-commence hah! (only partially kidding)
I just wanna say that these posts back to back are hilarious and I loved them.:crown: