The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9) | Page 108 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The new maps that they started handing out in the parks last month are different than the maps they have online. Same stuff, of course, but a different look and a different configuration....Another poster summed it up pretty good when he said it looked somewhat like a google Earth map. It actually seems to be the most accurate, in terms of actual size ratio, of any Universal park maps I've seen from past years.

Last edited:
Reactions: belloq87
I haven't used it at UOR, but WDW's version is A+ for me. Then again, I used it back in August when crowds were nothing.
I used both and had no issues with either of them. Like, genuinely NEVER had an issue. Even used the mobile order at Uni back in 2019 pre-Covid.

I used both and had no issues with either of them. Like, genuinely NEVER had an issue. Even used the mobile order at Uni back in 2019 pre-Covid.
That's probably the type of program that works best as an adjunct, or limited use. Back in June, with Universal crowds back to full capacity, Universal was pushing it real hard, ads & the link everywhere you looked,
With too many people using it, and many having problems with the payments, it became a major boondoggle....and the resultant food lines were as long, and sometimes longer, than the D & E ticket rides, and many
people in the lines were totally confused.

That's probably the type of program that works best as an adjunct, or limited use. Back in June, with Universal crowds back to full capacity, Universal was pushing it real hard, ads & the link everywhere you looked,
With too many people using it, and many having problems with the payments, it became a major boondoggle....and the resultant food lines were as long, and sometimes longer, than the D & E ticket rides, and many
people in the lines were totally confused.
Sounds miserable fir customers and the employees, good thing it stopped.

Poseidon's Fury is still closed although the parks are crowded.
I predict they are giving it a makeover and I'm going for Zelda and the Breath of the Water Vortex.
You are Link and you are going on a journey to find a McGuffin to help the princess.

I saw Rix Flix also mentioning something about Zelda in place of Posideon’s Fury for 2022. Is it speculated this will be a whole redo of the attraction where it is something entirely brand new or will it still be a walkthrough light overlay of the current attraction? I can’t see them doing something totally new unless they’ve been doing interior demo this whole time but personally I would hope for a new attraction for something like Zelda instead of a simple walkthrough overlay. What does everyone think of this?

I'm fine with Zelda in Poseidon's Fury if it's a prelude to a future land, but not as a stopgap to placate itchy Universal executives who need a draw for '22.

Reactions: Tristan
A couple years ago, after going through the water tunnel the Taylor said, "it's like something out of Zelda!" So they've clearly been placeholding it.