The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 379 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys this is a little off topic but I just want to know what your thoughts on the lineup as a whole. Personally I think it’s good not great there is some stuff I’m really excited for others not so much. I kind of wished for more classics for the 30th anniversary. like the thing, hellraiser, evil dead the original etc. also in my opinion I think this year would have been better with gremlins and if they switched Billie ellish to iron maiden and switched the bride to creature from the black lagoon or the mummy but those are just my thoughts. What are yours?

Reactions: Gary lazereyes
Sorry guys this is a little off topic but I just want to know what your thoughts on the lineup as a whole. Personally I think it’s good not great there is some stuff I’m really excited for others not so much. I kind of wished for more classics for the 30th anniversary. like the thing, hellraiser, evil dead the original etc. also in my opinion I think this year would have been better with gremlins and if they switched Billie ellish to iron maiden and switched the bride to creature from the black lagoon or the mummy but those are just my thoughts. What are yours?
What "lineup"? We don't even know for sure what is coming yet. And even when we do know, we have no idea how those houses will be executed.

"I wish they switched out the only instances of female-driven horror" is a rough take.

Half of what you just said is severely unreasonable to put into this years event at one time. Let me explain.
-Hellraiser is kinda a rights nightmare at this point from what I understand.
-We got classics last year with Monsters.
-And while I agree with Gremlins, I think it's ultimately for the better.
-I should keep my mouth shut about Iron Maiden before I have a brick through my window.

Half of what you just said is severely unreasonable to put into this years event at one time. Let me explain.
-Hellraiser is kinda a rights nightmare at this point from what I understand.
-We got classics last year with Monsters.
-And while I agree with Gremlins, I think it's ultimately for the better.
-I should keep my mouth shut about Iron Maiden before I have a brick through my window.
My bad. I didn’t mean to say to put those all in one event. those were just some thoughts for Classic houses. I was just trying to say I would like to see one more classic house this year because it’s a special year sorry for the confusion.

That’s what one would call “a radical interpretation of the text.”

Could also simply be a guy listing the stuff he didn’t like as much, and substituting stuff he likes more. Which is literally what it was.

Not everything has a subtext...

While I’m not saying the post as a whole was very productive, I’m sure it wasn’t @Sanjay ’s intention to be discriminatory there
It doesn't have to be intentional for it to be a cold take :shrug:

Oh nice. I would imagine this means FFP is on for everyone then. I'd be surprised if they just allowed UK to have it. But who knows for sure in this crazy year.
It may only be higher tiered FFP this year? I mean that make sense to me since the lower tiered ones spend the least (on average) and are just extra bodies in the park.

Reactions: SeventyOne
It may only be higher tiered FFP this year? I mean that make sense to me since the lower tiered ones spend the least (on average) and are just extra bodies in the park.
So FFPP and up basically? And do away with FFP for this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.