The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 390 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Vin Diesel
- Vin Diesel in Fast and Furious
- Fast and Furious 9 is the next in the franchise to come out
- Michael Rooker is the new addition to the franchise as he will appear in Fast and Furious 9
- Michael Rooker was a mainstain in the first 3 seasons of The Walking Dead

GUESS: The Walking Dead will be represented in the anniversary house.

IfaBO0e.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We were told earlier no IPs would likely be in an anni house though since the rights would be hella complicated.

If TWD is the answer, I’d be more tempted to say it’s come out as a scarezone rumor (though those aren’t out yet so who knows).

Reactions: hhn28andbeyond
I wouldn't be upset to have TWD return in some form. I actually quite liked the last house, and hard to have an anniversary and not have it in some way, shape, or form considering how prevalent is was at the event. I'd like to see it return as a scarezone focusing on the Whisperers. Think a row of heads on spikes as part of the SZ set. Maybe a half destroyed wooden bridge surface to be used a s little show stage, and (if it were a normal year) to have a bunch of zombies wandering around and then every so often one will pull out a knife hidden under their clothing and lunge out at you. The Whisperers thing makes it easier to have those kind of scares...with the startle scares hidden in plain sight. Have the speakers playing the whispering chants and stuff to set the atmosphere. Alternating the direction they are coming from for the illusion of being surrounded. Could be a cool zone.

View attachment 12538
Edit: lol I dont know how to submit gifs.
2nd Edit: I fixed it
3rd edit: I still dont know how to submit gifs. can someone help me

So you find a gif you like and save it to your computer. Then you use "Insert Image" here to post it. They have severe size restrictions though, so you can't post one over 2,000 KB (could be even less than that)

We were told earlier no IPs would likely be in an anni house though since the rights would be hella complicated.

If TWD is the answer, I’d be more tempted to say it’s come out as a scarezone rumor (though those aren’t out yet so who knows).
We've been told lots of things. Just following clues to a guess. It could be a scarezone or something else or not coming at all.

So you find a gif you like and save it to your computer. Then you use "Insert Image" here to post it. They have severe size restrictions though, so you can't post one over 2,000 KB (could be even less than that)
Thanks for advice. I cant find a small enough file so im just gonna give up and leave it the way it is. Hopefully next time that I want to use one, I can make it work

edit: thankfully due to a lovely moderator’s help, I managed to fix the file.

Last edited:
Just a quick take on the new clue...

It's a toy/doll/figure. Could it be as simple as a reference to Dollhouse of the Damned or something similar?

I liked Dollhouse of the Damned well enough (was near top of the event my first run-through tho I I think it ended up slipping to maybe my #3 slot that year?). I would not consider its return disappointing.

Again, this is (I think for most) bad news. Both for what it is and what it potentially suggests going forward.

And yeah, I'd probably consider TWD bad news, but I still don't 100% follow that connection. In any case no TWD news from me.

I liked Dollhouse of the Damned well enough (was near top of the event my first run-through tho I I think it ended up slipping to maybe my #3 slot that year?). I would not consider its return disappointing.

Again, this is (I think for most) bad news. Both for what it is and what it potentially suggests going forward.

And yeah, I'd probably consider TWD bad news, but I still don't 100% follow that connection. In any case no TWD news from me.
Well, the connection was that one of the stars of TWD seasons 1-3 is going to be a main character in the next Fast & Furious movie. But I will take another swing later after some thought. The clue of "potentially suggests going forward" makes me now think this isn't a one-off property and is more likely a new concept or path that won't disappear after this year.

The figure is based off dom from fate of the furious (the 8th movie) and the same year that came out Jigsaw (Saw 8) came out. Seems unlikely since spiral got delayed but possibly a saw zone?

Reactions: londonwerecat
The figure is based off dom from fate of the furious (the 8th movie) and the same year that came out Jigsaw (Saw 8) came out. Seems unlikely since spiral got delayed but possibly a saw zone?
I actually think a Saw zone would be pretty great for this year - all the people trapped in different gadgets on a stage show and Billy slowly rides his tricycle out on stage and says "I want to play a game". Since it seems plausible they're gonna scale back on scare actors walking around this year, I think Saw could make a pretty cool stage SZ.

This was my first thought on the new clue:

Boss Dom
Big Boss is a character in Metal Gear Solid
Hideo Kojima created MGS
Death Stranding is a Kojima game with Norman Reedus
Norman Reedus is in The Walking Dead

TWD was already shot down though :lol:

The return of Cafe La Bamba... that explains a lot of the location talk going nowhere.

Edit: Almost didn't see creepshow on there! Hollywood would be a great location for it and I think there's a lot the could do with just stages.

Mannequins...dolls...what's the difference, really?

(Although, I think they're still slightly off on that one)

This makes so much sense! Of course TCM is in a soundstage! But Creepshow in Hollywood Boulevard? Guess there isn't going to be any Icon scarezone there. RIP the three year "tradition" :(

EDIT: Could the logo for the TCM house mean anything? It seems to be that of the remake series.

Reactions: londonwerecat
It’s about alcohol isn’t it?
Yes.

Vin Diesel plays the character in the picture.
Vin Diesel doesn't get along with The Rock and now The Rock will not be in the next F&F movie.
'The Rock' is a nickname for Alcatraz Island.
Chez Alcatraz is one of the bars inside Universal Studios Florida.
No to The Rock = No Chez Alcatraz = No alcohol this year

math-calculations-zoom-beautiful-mind.gif

Man! I'm good at this!

I guess I’ll wait and see, this speculation map seems all over the place lol. Right now I’m kinda indifferent to most of it, and I’m hoping to be proved wrong. Really excited about the anniversary house!

Mannequins...dolls...what's the difference, really?

(Although, I think they're still slightly off on that one)

Yeah. I think they could still be a touch off. But it’s a easy thing to get wrong when you’re playing telephone.
This makes so much sense! Of course TCM is in a soundstage! But Creepshow in Hollywood Boulevard? Guess there isn't going to be any Icon scarezone there. RIP the three year "tradition" :(

EDIT: Could the logo for the TCM house mean anything? It seems to be that of the remake series.
TCM, from what I’m hearing, is replacing an IP they wanted. I don’t know what that IP was though.

And Eilish is in Shrek.

Status
Not open for further replies.