The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 473 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the scare zones - I'm actually starting to think less actors + more scenery/atmosphere may be a good thing. It will make seeing a scare actor feel cooler, almost.
I agree, a lot of times being scared is more about the atmosphere and wondering what’s real or not. There doesn’t have to be a lot of actors, they can shoot air and make noises. If done correctly it will still be scary.

So not to get off topic or anything but was there a chance hhn was holding off announcements in case hollywood could open? Also if they do announce there will be no hhn this week I really don’t see orlando announcing they are doing a event this week at all.

Putting my Carnac hat here, I’d think Hollywood announce the event is “postponed to 2021” with no mention of Orlando. I also think our first/only announcements will be in August.

My friends and I normally do the Rush of Fear and I'm getting a little worried
Here's to hoping they announce all ticket options before the 22nd, lol.

Putting my Carnac hat here, I’d think Hollywood announce the event is “postponed to 2021” with no mention of Orlando. I also think our first/only announcements will be in August.
This is what I'm betting on, and honestly hoping for. It'd be so cool not knowing anything until some kinda big masterpost on their socials/the supposed promo video. Very much old-HHN vibes. RIP to Hollywood though

Reactions: londonwerecat
Do they always post the merch up online this early / before the event? This seems strange to me but as a local I usually just see it pop up in the park first lol

I think this may be their way of hyping up the event without directly announcing its happening. If they announced it, they'd probably be looking at extreme pushback (e.g. like Disney's reopening). Also, all the merch is all old school/throwback stuff, not showing anything regarding this year's content, which allows them an out without showing any of their hand. Heady play, IMO.

Way way back one of the clues was that the merch was retro themed, right? Was that relating to this drop? Or is the ACTUAL merch in the same vain as what was dropped today? Regardless I hear my wallet screaming at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.