The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 474 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible that it’s just an overload of people coming in that’s causing the site to crash? I really doubt it, but I’d be surprised if they accidentally release it early
It could be, but I've been asking around, and I haven't found anyone who was able to get anything. So idk. Usually, there's some sort of notification or announcement when they release stuff.

Hey do y'all think the Cabana Bay (Blue Man Group) entrance will be utilized this year? On one hand, it would make sense because it would spread out the incoming guests even more which is a good thing. On the other hand, it's another station that has to be staffed, cleaned, etc. which could just be another headache for them. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything either way on it. Thanks!

Got thru and a "halloween horror nights" search resulted in 0 items

I got it to pop up again briefly, and they had added socks as well. I'm guessing this is them trying to post a bunch of items, and everyone trying to buy the crap out of them...all causing the site to die.

Was somehow able to get onto the HHN section of the site, but whenever you click on an item it crashes. Maybe this wasn’t an intentional release

The website itself is crashing. Merch from non-HHN webpages on their store is not loading either.

Whoever at Universal got this idea may have done this to look at the interest levels for HHN stuff (and for cashflow). I think we took the bait.

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
Status
Not open for further replies.